Lee Camp

Poynton ram

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will never learn though, after kissing the red dogs badge after the peno he saved, he has always been at fault since returning to pp, I wish he was the goalkeeper in every team we played against , he lets his emotions take control of himself, and that's why he has never made a good keeper at the top level, he is a joke that keeps giving. He will never be able to hold his head high in the city he was born in. 

Must admit i have never quite understood the camp hating, but it makes for good entertainment.

His Dad shouldn't have phoned up RD like he did but he was probably right with what he said, Phil Brown had lost the plot, was playing his aging chums like holdsworth and poole.

I dont blame Camp for kissing the forest badge either, he had taken a load of abuse that game so why not give it back a bit?

That said still funny and he does look a clown with his hair cut.

Average keeper, hes ok, nothing special, becoming a bit of a journeyman.

Football fans are such precious creatures at times. Don't get me wrong, I think stuff like the daddy's boy chant is very amusing and I love getting one over on Campy, but I suggest anyone who genuinely harbors any ill will towards him seek professional help.

"How dare he kiss the Forest badge? Yes, I've just spent the last 90 minutes singing about him having an incestuous relationship with his father due to him having the temerity to play for another club after being released by Derby, but now I'm offended by his total lack of respect for me."

Snowflakes.

9 minutes ago, Anon said:

Football fans are such precious creatures at times. Don't get me wrong, I think stuff like the daddy's boy chant is very amusing and I love getting one over on Campy, but I suggest anyone who genuinely harbors any ill will towards him seek professional help.

"How dare he kiss the Forest badge? Yes, I've just spent the last 90 minutes singing about him having an incestuous relationship with his father due to him having the temerity to play for another club after being released by Derby, but now I'm offended by his total lack of respect for me."

Snowflakes.

At the end of the game he shook hands with a number of Derby players and there seemed to be genuine warmth between them.

11 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Can’t beleive he still plays at this level. Awful keeper. Marriotts goal should never have gone in. Arguably neither should have Wilson’s free kick. He’s such a cocky twit too. 

Plenty of keepers let goals in through their legs yesterday...

1 hour ago, Anon said:

Snowflakes.

He is, or at least was, a bit of a bell off the pitch. Anybody who says "Do you know who I am" is a bell. 

Not that I hate him. Just I do like to see him beaten with the nearest post. Sorry, I mean beaten at the near post. 

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

At the end of the game he shook hands with a number of Derby players and there seemed to be genuine warmth between them.

Huddlestone did, they would have been together as trainees at Derby.  But he didn’t go to the away end and hurried off the pitch quite quickly.  But he did get lots of stick, so can’t blame him really.

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I would guess that they all must share conflicting thoughts about the fans of the club they play for - today's praise is tomorrow's opprobrium 

Archived