V WBA (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HantsRam said:

Some of @David's stats have completely inverted. 

I'm starting to think my 0-3 prediction may not be too far wide of the mark.

What a statement this could be.

What a statement ?

Forsyth hasn’t put a foot wrong all night

2 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

Yeah, greedy Lawrence. Never looks up and passes ?

If he’d have missed, that exactly what you’d be saying though. Fine line between being a great finish, and a wasteful pot shot. 

(I don’t really know what my point is). 

I cannot believe how much this ref hates us. It's not just 50/50s, or even 40/60s. Every decision that might be 30/70 he's still giving them. Have we even had a single freekick yet? Every time we're fouled he gives it the other way.

Yes, now I recall, when they had their early corner due to the forward trampling Tomori but nothing being given, the ref gave us a foul for the forward kicking a defender in the head. How can that not be dangerous play and a booking to do a reckless high kick in a crowded box?

Just as well we have the two-goal insurance. Really furious watching these poor decisions.

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

I cannot believe how much this ref hates us. It's not just 50/50s, or even 40/60s. Every decision that might be 30/70 he's still giving them. Have we even had a single freekick yet? Every time we're fouled he gives it the other way.

Yes, now I recall, when they had their early corner due to the forward trampling Tomori but nothing being given, the ref gave us a foul for the forward kicking a defender in the head. How can that not be dangerous play and a booking to do a reckless high kick in a crowded box?

Just as well we have the two-goal insurance. Really furious watching these poor decisions.

This free kicks in a good position  

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

He has been atrocious so far tbf

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

They’ve had a good shout for a peno though. 

I get really absorbed watching Derby, but the commentator saying "and that's back to Jayden Boggle" really snapped me out of it for a moment. 

Archived