V QPR (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

I've never seen a team more ineffective from corners and indirect free kicks. We could take them all day and not get a shot on target. Absurd.

It’s been that way for as long as I can remember, crosses I’ll add to that as well. Makes it extremely hard to get a goal when teams are defending as its all too easy to force us wide/ put the ball out knowing we’ll be ineffective 

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

I've never seen a team more ineffective from corners and indirect free kicks. We could take them all day and not get a shot on target. Absurd.

Yeah, we could do better, it doesn’t help when usually it doesn’t get passed the first man. 

10 corners today. Pulse not rising for any of them really.

6 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Swear we've scored a couple of direct free kicks this season. I'm thinking Lawrence and Mount?

edit: just seen you said indirect. My bad. 

Always take a point away from home but another opportunity as slipped away i think,you need to be beating teams like QPR if we have any chance of maintaining the playoffs,just 6 points from the last 6 games isnt going to get it done.

Stand by for some florist banter they have moved above us with a great win away at Boro they might even have a open topped bus parade through the city to celebrate being higher than us

We lost at Bolton and played better.

Some of the play by the front players was proper garbage. Jozefzoon was terrible. Lawrence... whatever. He bores me to tears. Mount was also pretty shocking. Some of the simple stuff that went wrong for him was almost funny. Wilson and Marriott were an annoyance to QPR rather than a menace. Bryson was late to everything. 

The back players did ok. The full backs were grafting all game but it was mostly 'meh' 

Tomori and Keogh and Johnson were our playmakers. Yeah, that's why we didn't do much damage. Our dangerous number 10 and our silky wingers were Johnson, Keogh and Tomori. 

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Really frustrating, this league is there for the taking for any side who can put a consistent run together. West Brom are starting to look like that team.

They spent wisely. Buy the best centre forward that will actually play for a championship side and the rest takes care of itself. 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

We lost at Bolton and played better.

Some of the play by the front players was proper garbage. Jozefzoon was terrible. Lawrence... whatever. He bores me to tears. Mount was also pretty shocking. Some of the simple stuff that went wrong for him was almost funny. Wilson and Marriott were an annoyance to QPR rather than a menace. Bryson was late to everything. 

The back players did ok. The full backs were grafting all game but it was mostly 'meh' 

Tomori and Keogh and Johnson were our playmakers. Yeah, that's why we didn't do much damage. Our dangerous number 10 and our silky wingers were Johnson, Keogh and Tomori. 

Omg

Will you guys get a grip

Derby played well had them on the back foot for crying out loud.

Archived