V QPR (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great cross from Marriott. Cleared well. Marriott tracks back (from one side of the pitch to the other) to halt the counter.

Effort.

Just now, caymanram said:

Bogle  has a really bad habit of getting caught too far upfield and losing the ball. Been a feature in the last few games. Plus he doesn’t exactly get back quickly. Everyone likes to bash Fozzy but....

I’m not there but statistically Bogle has been our worst player today... make of that what you will

Just now, Millenniumram said:

I’m not there but statistically Bogle has been our worst player today... make of that what you will

He's not had a good game. Hasn't been going for him in attack and he's defending against good wide players.

IMO (so non-statistically) Jozefzoon put in a worse performance but Bogle's down there. 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

He gets away with a lot because of his age. He has a really bad habit of going on a long run and not picking his head up for the pass, but also doesn't get a shot off either. He just holds onto it until he gets tackled and then he's massively out of position. If Lawrence does it - "stop pretending to be Ronaldo!" If Bogle does it - "great run by Bogle there, really unlucky at the end." 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

I'd make of it that he's had a good start to the season, is perhaps getting a little over confident and hopefully will learn from any mistakes he makes. 

You only really learn by pushing yourself so it's going to happen as he develops. Hopefully the mistakes won't damage his confidence.

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

He gets away with a lot because of his age. He has a really bad habit of going on a long run and not picking his head up for the pass, but also doesn't get a shot off either. He just holds onto it until he gets tackled and then he's massively out of position. If Lawrence does it - "stop pretending to be Ronaldo!" If Bogle does it - "great run by Bogle there, really unlucky at the end." 

I’ve noticed it in previous games tbf, a lot our players have the same problem of over running. Need to be told to release the ball sooner imo

Archived