V QPR (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, B4ev6is said:

Omg

Will you guys get a grip

Derby played well had them on the back foot for crying out loud.

I can't remember any chances apart from the goal really. They defended quite comfortably

I have a grip. I had one last week when we played ok and lost and I have one this week when we've played poorly and drew. It's only 1 game in 50 or whatever we will have played by May.

Too many changes per games to perform consistenly, thats why our front 3 lack cohesion. Give them a season and we will be fine. Important to discover our 7/8 of our starting 11 for next season and let the players get used to the style of football

13 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Really frustrating, this league is there for the taking for any side who can put a consistent run together. West Brom are starting to look like that team.

That run could come even after Chrimbo as has been proven in past years. Typical day in Championship, Villa, Florist and especially Swans result, proper coupon buster, always surprises. Going to take a good while yet IMO for players to reach the level Franks expecting  and working towards. Point ok ??

I know any point away from home in this division is decent enough in isolation but that's 6 points from a possible 18 isn't it? 

Needs to be around 10 points per 6 games to be challenging for play offs. Not a criticism but just something that I found a little concerning.

13 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I can't remember any chances apart from the goal really. They defended quite comfortably

I have a grip. I had one last week when we played ok and lost and I have one this week when we've played poorly and drew. It's only 1 game in 50 or whatever we will have played by May.

What about the Wilson shot, their keeper made a great save

Don't think we played as well as we could have against a growing-in-confidence QPR side. Great goal from us but very few chances other than that to be honest -- they were very defensive and any opportunity to take the ball from us was taken. 

Waghorn proved his worth and is a good positive to take from the game. We're only outside of the top 6 on goal difference. 

Could have been worse. I'll take the draw away going into the international break. Need to consolidate and focus on the next lot of games.

Just now, Woodley Ram said:

What about the Wilson shot, their keeper made a great save

I genuinely think I missed it. All I remember in the 2nd was a couple of Johnson hopefuls, a bizarre Mount shot and Josefzoon waiting until he was crowded out before hitting a shot that McClaren could have saved while drinking a coffee 

I don't think QPR really did much better but their forwards looked better technically which we know they're not. My bum twitched when it dropped to their player in the 6 yard box 

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I genuinely think I missed it. All I remember in the 2nd was a couple of Johnson hopefuls, a bizarre Mount shot and Josefzoon waiting until he was crowded out before hitting a shot that McClaren could have saved while drinking a coffee 

I don't think QPR really did much better but their forwards looked better technically which we know they're not. My bum twitched when it dropped to their player in the 6 yard box 

I do agree that we don’t shoot enough, I have worried about that for a while 

Archived