v Manchester United (a) Match tHread

Boycie

Just now, Ramarena said:

Mason's going to rinse him!

Bennett will be playing against Young who is great at 1 v 1 defending so I see Mason having a quiet game but as long as Bennett gives his all then that’s all we we can ask for. I think it will be Nuge who will up against Jones.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Rewarded for the Brentford performance. I hope they give their all tonight and Lampard will make changes for Saturday’s game against Bolton because the players will be mentally and physically fatigued after a trip to old Trafford.

Or on a massive high

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Bennett will be playing against Young who is great at 1 v 1 defending so I see Mason having a quiet game but as long as Bennett gives his all then that’s all we we can ask for. I think it will be Nuge who will up against Jones.

Doesn't matter, he's going to rinse all of them ?

12 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

Big night for Bogle, I don't  want Martial doing what he did to Christie to him. Christie got absolutely destroyed that night, it was hard to watch. 

Yep Martial is a top player. Christie’s confidence was destroyed and never really recovered after the likes of Hazard(when we faced Chelsea) and Martial rinsed him. Bogle will need a lot of protection because Young will bomb on forward as well.

11 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I wish I could fire him out of a cannon in to a wall at point blank range. The bloke is a weapons grade [insert insult here].

Last few times we have had him he has had a decent game.

Archived