v Manchester United (a) Match tHread

Boycie

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I agree with Wilson that Bennett should have squared it, Wilson has no right to be so angry about it. He's never squared anything in such a position either. 

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Got to be scoring those Mason... no excuses there

If you don't pass it to Wilson for a certain goal you have to score. The sort of selfish play I would haul a player off for - defo drop him for next game. 

Real pressure on Bennett now is redeem himself. Should be 1-1.

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

If you don't pass it to Wilson for a certain goal you have to score. The sort of selfish play I would haul a player off for - defo drop him for next game. 

Was doing the same on Brentford and Nugent was getting furious with him, I was with Dave tbf... I wouldn’t have started Bennett tonight

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

I think that would be going a bit too far, I wouldn't want to destroy his confidence entirely.

To pass it to Wilson from that position would be foolish. If you don't back yourself to score from there, should you be a forward player?

He just simply has to score it. I referred to no excuses as in you can't say it was a good save or anything that would let him off a little. You simply have to score those kind of opportunities in any game let alone away to Manchester United.

Archived