v Manchester United (a) Match tHread

Boycie

The goal aside, I actually think we've been the better, more positive side so far tonight.

Room for improvement at both ends of the pitch - that's why we're in the Championship - but in terms of general play, movement and approach, I think we're having a great game.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fabulous pressing and some direct and inventive forward play. Disappointed the defence seem nervous - all accept Tomori including the keeper. Sure Carson will be very disappointed with himself not to have saved the goal - he'd normally keep those out. 

For those not watching, we're extremely impressive but with a soft and vulnerable underbelly. Here are the stats so far. 

Screenshot_20180925-203957.thumb.png.63535ee774795db0593c0e0bf531ed28.png

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Fabulous pressing and some direct and inventive forward play. Disappointed the defence seem nervous - all accept Tomori including the keeper. Sure Carson will be very disappointed with himself not to have saved the goal - he'd normally keep those out. 

For those not watching, we're extremely impressive but with a soft and vulnerable underbelly. Here are the stats so far. 

Screenshot_20180925-203957.thumb.png.63535ee774795db0593c0e0bf531ed28.png

Great summing up @Carl Sagan

Sky have just put up a graphic showing the players with the most passes in the opposition's half and four of the five are Derby players, with Ashley Young in 4th breaking them up.

Stats often don't mean an awful lot, and neither does this one, but I just thought it's a nice way to see a contrast to last season where we might have only had four or five passes in the opposition half in total.

Those slopes on the edge of the pitch seem a right hazard ? 

Been alright so far. Created more chances than I thought we would, although we're still struggling once Utd settle into their shape.

Bogle struggling with Martial, but that's not on him. Was always going to be the case. 

Archived