v Millwall (A) Match Thread

Woodley Ram

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

That midfield is too offensive and will get overrun........

Hoffenheim play it.

with two holding players we tend to fanny about too much too deep.

Does anyone have a list of countries Rams TV is showing the match today? The game isn't on Sky UK as far as I can tell, but for some reason the website is saying they can't stream it to me in Germany.

That's 3 games I've been unable to watch with my subscription this month. Waste of money. But miffed, tbh.

4 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Does anyone have a list of countries Rams TV is showing the match today? The game isn't on Sky UK as far as I can tell, but for some reason the website is saying they can't stream it to me in Germany.

That's 3 games I've been unable to watch with my subscription this month. Waste of money. But miffed, tbh.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games

You may have to take a short drive out of the country to watch it

Is anyone competent today, first of all my bloody tickets have somehow ended up down the m1 on the road rider, next I get the train which according to the announcer is ‘quiet’ but in reality only has 4 unreserved seats! ducks sake, there was another train 10 minutes later, match better be better than this shitshow

26 minutes ago, cosmic said:

It's on international tv in Germany its on DAZN streaming service. Games aren't streamed because they're on sky, but because the rights to some games are sold abroad.

10 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

It's on international tv in Germany its on DAZN streaming service. Games aren't streamed because they're on sky, but because the rights to some games are sold abroad.

My workmate's actually got a DAZN account. Might have to cross that unwritten social boundary and text him at the weekend to ask for his login.

19 hours ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Carson
Wisdom Keogh Tomori Malone
                  Evans
         Johnson     Mount
Josefzoon                    Lawrence
                Waghorn

Roos, Pearce, Forsyth, Ledley, Bryson, Wilson, Marriott

One for the big lads, I imagine. Millwall are a physical side. I fancy Evans in the DM role, Josefzoon on the wing and Johnson alongside Mount.

I’d be a bit surprised if that’s not the team, though he could play Ledley, Bryson & Wilson. We definitely need to match the physical side and “earn the right to play” as the cliche goes.

17 minutes ago, 86 points said:

VPN's or Smart DNS (not to be confused with IP spoofing) will allow you to view stuff from your location with no bother. As a potentially cost-free solution, you could install Epic browser (imagine Chrome without the snooping) and turn on their encrypted proxy setting which I think might also work though I've not tried it myself.

"Oiiiiiii you..... have you erd of the Millwall Brick?................."

es6o9f.jpg

Archived