v Millwall (A) Match Thread

Woodley Ram

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting

Can only assume Lowe is injured if he has dropped out the squad entirely? Same with Wilson?

Wisdom has been a bit of a weak link passing wise, Bogle could be better for that.

Jozefzoon deserves a chance, Wilson has been poor.

Just now, Shuff264 said:

Interesting

Can only assume Lowe is injured if he has dropped out the squad entirely? Same with Wilson?

Wisdom has been a bit of a weak link passing wise, Bogle could be better for that.

Jozefzoon deserves a chance, Wilson has been poor.

I think that's true of Wilson, but Forsyth *could* get on the bench ahead of Lowe. He's more versatile than Lowe and can come on to fill in more positions.

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Could be worse. The big lad at the back looks promising.

Looks like you've gate crashed GR unveiling his latest signings for Snake city, believe the guy in grey  shirt was confirmed fit once his colostomy bag had been removed?

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Two rookie defenders away to Millwall is asking for trouble. Brave... but could be disastrous, especially if Keogh has one of “those” days   

Agree and midfield looks a bit lightweight to me, wouldve gone with 2 holding in Evans and Johnson and Mount further forward looks like we are going for goals 5-4 to us lol 

Very, very risky team with only two defensive minded outfield players, the two centre backs,  who themselves are aggressive and not the best defenders . Not a fan of Bryson and Mount in the same midfield and two attacking full backs. That’s going to put a lot of pressure of Johnson, who doesn’t really have many defensive qualities. I’d be more comfortable when Huddlestone is back. 

Lamps is either going to be a genius or have egg on his face after this game. On the other hand, at least he’s brave unlike the certain individual last year so I give him credit

9 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think that's true of Wilson, but Forsyth *could* get on the bench ahead of Lowe. He's more versatile than Lowe and can come on to fill in more positions.

Yea I suppose, I do understand not wanting to play with Bogle and Lowe at full back. That lack of experience could pose a problem.

Archived