v Millwall (A) Match Thread

Woodley Ram

FT 2-1

Much improved in the second half.

One of my biggest gripes in football though at the end. We spent the last 40 seconds of added time passing it around the back ducking 4.

We carry on. 

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gritters said:

The only complaint I have is why did we only turn up for the last 25 minutes?

That's unfair - we were the better team from the 46th minute. 

Why didn't we show up in the first half is a valid question though. 

Tough place to go but we really let ourselves down in the first half. If we replicated our second half performance for the entire game, we'd have got something. There are positives to take, but we need to work on those and develop quickly. Two home games coming up, perfect opportunity to turn things around.

We'll look a much better side when we have Davies and Huddlestone back imo, which hopefully shouldn't be too much longer.

On to the next.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

3 minutes? He really hates us.

FT 2-1. Good second half. Not quite enough. Lots to work on.

To be honest I thought Waghorn's goal should have stood. Maybe it's my Derby goggles. That aside, just like Leeds last week, I thought the ref has let Millwall get away with plenty today. That said, we've beaten ourselves today and not in a good way!

Bad day at the office, but signs of things going in the right direction, better teams than us will lose at Millwall and worst teams will win, its football. Midfield is rather uninspiring at the moment, can’t help but feel we could do with a George Thorne in there! Give him his chance frank. 

Archived