v Millwall (A) Match Thread

Woodley Ram

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Johnson clears the ball, Millwall player runs into him. FK to Millwall on the edge of our box. Really harsh. Dangerous position. 

And then the ref stops Johnson taking a quick freekick when he sent Nugent straight through. I checked before the game and this is the guy who sent two Newcastle player off before half-time at the Sh*tty ground in Newcastle's promotion season to let the Gumps beat them. Both sendings off immediately overturned on appeal. Perhaps the ref is a red and hates us?

All Derby pressure now.

Just now, 86 points said:

Properly schizophrenic performance. I'm guessing Frank got the hairdryer out at halftime. Whatever he or Jody did, we've been a different team this half. 

i think we're seeing Derby v a team with the energy to press and then Derby v a team who's run out of energy. 

That's how its felt against these and Reading. Leeds never ran out of energy. 

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Properly schizophrenic performance. I'm guessing Frank got the hairdryer out at halftime. Whatever he or Jody did, we've been a different team this half. 

Not only are we playing with more passion and belief, but this is the most cohesive forward play we've seen all season.

Archived