Luke Thomas - New 4 Year Deal!

Cam the Ram
Message added by Day

RamsTV sat down with Luke Thomas after it was confirmed that the wideman had signed a new contract with the club. Here, we discuss his rise up the ranks, why he benefited from a loan spell at Gloucester City, how he has found working under Frank Lampard and the work being done with Academy players at the club.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/08/thomas-excited-for-the-future-with-the-rams

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's really done well and what was noticeable last season was his consistency. I expected him to drop off after a great start but he just kept on going like a Duracell bunny. 

Like a young Jamie Ward, but with more skill and stronger hamstrings. And I really liked Jamie Ward. 

15 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Excellent news and I wouldn’t be wanting to send him out on loan I would be wanting to use him he is a seriously good sub at this stage especially from the left hand side

Agree, get him training with the first team and try and get him playing off the bench when appropriate.

Perfect timing ,, the lad will be brimming with confidencece , he has had some good shows in pre season and Frank Lampard rates him enough to want him signed to a new contract and play him in first team ,,, the vibe towards youth has turned around 360 under lampard 

Archived