Fans Forum 9/8/18, 7.30pm @ Showcase Intu

Day
Message added by Day

All updates from the forum can be found in the first post in this topic, updates are from @TomBustler1884 Twitter account https://twitter.com/erskinetom29

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very enjoyable watch. These fan forums certainly have a way of making you feel ten feet tall as a Rams fan.

image.jpg

Great point by @RamNut; all that ******* about a few years ago trying to define what 'The Derby Way' was - just go watch some videos from the Clough era FFS, it's all there!

Shout out to @Mafiabob too - top question ??

48 minutes ago, rynny said:

I'm intrigued as to who you thought the comedian (I) was. 

I think he just means the guy who asked the first question about losing runs who got the laughs with the quip about january and feb.

Just watched the "full length" version and I must say it was wonderful!

Do other clubs do this sort of thing?

The insight and transparency and moreover the clear group willingness to try and do right by this club was palpable

Congrats to @Mafiabob and @RamNut for your great questions / comments at the end

On the evidence of this, Frank is the most intelligent, articulate manager we have had in recent years.

His "we are here to entertain" is an welcome statement given some of the discussions on here earlier this year and the posters who claimed we supporters have no right to expect to be entertained.

7 hours ago, RamNut said:

I think he just means the guy who asked the first question about losing runs who got the laughs with the quip about january and feb.

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

First question of the night?

Ah yes I remember him now, no wasn't me. I didn't ask any questions. 

Archived