Fans Forum 9/8/18, 7.30pm @ Showcase Intu

Day
Message added by Day

All updates from the forum can be found in the first post in this topic, updates are from @TomBustler1884 Twitter account https://twitter.com/erskinetom29

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the original was 1.35hr, but the sound issues and what not have cut it down to 50 odd after editing.

Either way, FL seems so down to earth again here, no wonder Chelsea fans love him. With GR could see straight through the BS, Lamps looks like a genuine geezer 

16 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Looks like the original was 1.35hr, but the sound issues and what not have cut it down to 50 odd after editing.

I just think its not fully uploaded rather than the editing as theres alot of sound issues in the 50min video

21 hours ago, Boycie said:

I thought Frank came across very well, and when he first walked on he sat down looked across at us 4 and smiled. Obviously we were all arguing who he was smiling at, but we all know it was me.

He’s disgustingly handsome in real life, and one lady on the front row would of put Usian Bolt to shame getting across to him to get a picture at the end.

The queue for pictures stretched from the front to the back row of the auditorium.

Frank Fever has firmly arrived in Derby.

I tell you what, I’m looking forward to the season ahead. Who’s said that in the last 4 years?

Just listened to Frank's interview on ramstv. A triumph of intelligence, charm, knowledge, honesty and passion. Nobody better at Derby interviews than FRANK. We need to give him as much time as it takes to build the club. More to it than winning a few games. He is building a Premier league mentality. When we go up we will stay up  COYR

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Just listened to Frank's interview on ramstv. A triumph of intelligence, charm, knowledge, honesty and passion. Nobody better at Derby interviews than FRANK. We need to give him as much time as it takes to build the club. More to it than winning a few games. He is building a Premier league mentality. When we go up we will stay up  COYR

@Rampage, what a guy.

Archived