Fans Forum 9/8/18, 7.30pm @ Showcase Intu

Day
Message added by Day

All updates from the forum can be found in the first post in this topic, updates are from @TomBustler1884 Twitter account https://twitter.com/erskinetom29

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Coconut said:

I can believe that - I can't believe though that you cleared off so quickly, there were people there who really wanted to meet you but they had to settle for me instead! No comparison!

Was hoping to meet the great and famous but had to settle for Frank.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am guttied I miss frank lampard after spending all day getting the building arrival sigh. I finnished work at 5 so I missed him damn it.

You could of stopped late unpaid mate, I would of if I worked there.

Was a very good evening. I really enjoyed it. 

All 5 were very good (including Gibbo, he had some excellent follow up questions) spoke very well. Answered questions honestly as possible (some details obviously couldn't be divulged). Lampard was professional (refused to have a dig at Rowett). Sensed that Wassall didn't like some of the previous managers due to their lack of acknowledgement of the academy, and their response to his requests. He was practically purring over Lampard and his eagerness to be involved with his wherever and whenever possible.

@Mafiabob excellent question, and an excellent response from Mel (think it may have softened mafia's feelings a little ?

@RamNut excellent conclusion at the end.

I'll repeat my first line, it was an excellent evening, and certainly got the juices flowing (even more) for Saturday and the rest of the season.

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It was a roast and takes me good hour to get home and gone 6pm by the time step in the front door.

Posh, roast dinner mid week?

Very nice, I had to call at the chippy on the way home. Cost me £2 parking too.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I am matey

Perhaps I might get to meet him some other time.

We didn't get to meet him either mate because he was very busy but we got to meet Mrs Mel who was really lovely...very friendly.

Archived