Joe Bryan - Joined Fulham

Barney1991

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Woodley Ram said:

And he scored against the Gumps, worth a go, is Bryan in the last year of his contract? I seem to think he is?

Yes he is so I can see us playing hard ball because if not we’ll just sign him for free. Sorta what happened with cris commons a few years ago 

10 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Forsyth gets a tough time from us Rams fans. He was one of the best lb's in the league in the 13/14 seson. 

He's a good defender. I don't think he'd have been flattened by Bodvarsson like max lowe was. In fact the chances are he'd have dealt with that.

but 29.......and perhaps hasn't totally recovered from the injury?

time catches up with everyone.

12 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Forsyth gets a tough time from us Rams fans. He was one of the best lb's in the league in the 13/14 seson. 

In all fairness he's fairly average and had a decent season 5 years ago. 5 years is a long time. When he came back from injury though people were talking like he had been the best leftback the world had ever seen. 

In my opinion he's mid to lower table standard at the moment, he'd do ok at somewhere like Ipswich, Bolton etc. Certainly an area we can improve. 

49 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Can't see them wanting to do that, worth a go though. 

And why not, hugely experienced, tall, and was part of a defence that kept 20 clean sheets last season when he was apparently rubbish according to a lot of opinions on here - well the guy at Bristol city certainly wasn’t part of defensive that did similar or has the top six finishes on his CV 

Ive been a fan of Fosyth previously but last season he didnt seem anywhere near a top 6 team level. I know Bristol City will be hoping to get that high, if they got Forsyth back fit & at his best he really would be a good signing for them.

He has been really unlucky with serious injuries and now needs matches to get back to a decent level, I think us Rams fans tend to focus on the negatives of players than the positives. 

Daylight robbery if we manage to get rid of Forsyth and get Bryan in the same move. 

Fozzy looked good once for us pre injury. But on that basis we can't just expect that level again. I'd imagine Bryan could hold his own in the Premier League too, something I doubt Forsyth could manage 

45 minutes ago, RamNut said:

He's a good defender. I don't think he'd have been flattened by Bodvarsson like max lowe was. In fact the chances are he'd have dealt with that.

but 29.......and perhaps hasn't totally recovered from the injury?

time catches up with everyone.

Forsyth got outjumped by Dennis Odoi in the play off Semi. 

Archived