Joe Bryan - Joined Fulham

Barney1991

7 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Just a word of caution... I hope Frank has not been taking lessons at the Harry Rednap school of transfers. 

7 hours ago, jimbobram said:

We already Know Arry is advising/helping Frank. In an interview he said something along the lines off 'waiting for Mel to get back of holiday, we've got some good signings lined up'. This was pre Marriott/Josefzoon

Harry’s not the one in charge of spending beyond our means though, is he. He just likes getting his dog rich. I just really hope this isn’t an irresponsible roll of the dice by Mel and the Pearce that leaves the club knackered. 

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think MM has been kidnapped and is currently tied up in Harry’s basement being forced to sign cheques so Frank can sign whinhe wants. 

We haven’t gone for messi yet or draw attention to the situation. Anyone seen Mel in the last week?

all the above is rubbish btw.

Is this plan b in case we can’t get that pedersen fella on loan?

I mean, clearly if you can’t strongarm a cheapie out of a club in dire financial  straits, the obvious next move is to try and prise a player out of a club with as much financial backing as we have who don’t need to sell.

strategy.......what strategy.?

5 hours ago, JJH said:

Cunningham and Bryan have both played for us, trust me Cunningham is the better defender.

People should actually listen to what the BCFC chap has to say! 

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

He really was that bad , if you look back at my previous posts , I'm certainly not one to hammer out own players whatsoever but Forsyth was terrible last year , could probably only pick out Brum away where he had a Stormer , did ok towards the final few games of the season but he's one that needs to be moved on for me. Too many people living in the past on his one and a half good seasons he had. 

Lots of players had bad moments but Forsyth didn’t really have more than others it’s a case of people remembering what they choose to

12 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

£3 million for a championship left back in the last year of their contract is absolutely nuts - this does seem like agent stirring stuff and Bristol wanting an auction right now as by Christmas you will be talking £500,000 at best 

1 hour ago, Harrowram said:

Forsyth isn't a bad left back but injuries haven't helped him. I was surprised Rowett gave him a new contract though. I think Rowett gave up at a bout March and just offered new contracts to Hanson, Thorne and Foz when perhaps he should have been looking for better players.

He lasted longer than some of the fans then! ?

11 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Good point but in SDSR we trust

Not me.

I think that #ITKers are basically attention-whores, doing cartwheels on the beach and shouting "Wheeeeeee". Like this...

679947468_dogattentionwhore.jpg.d308e8305b6f50a12359184a6e1fbee1.jpg

Ok, in this instance, "Wuffffff" as opposed to "Wheeeeee".

5 minutes ago, MarchesRam said:

Who calls their child 'Gregor MacGregor'?

The bloke who came up with Boaty McBoatface

Archived