Joe Bryan - Joined Fulham

Barney1991

1 hour ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Forsyth gets a tough time from us Rams fans. He was one of the best lb's in the league in the 13/14 seson. 

Agreed - so easy to criticise and make cheap comments sitting behind a keyboard

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

But that was four years ago? Very different player nowadays. Can see what you mean about cheap comments but c’mon, last season he was absolutly awful. 

8 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

He gets criticised at the games too if that makes it any better? 

Left back has been a weak spot for us for a while now, highlighted in the inconsistency to choose between Forsyth and Olson last season 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

But that was four years ago? Very different player nowadays. Can see what you mean about cheap comments but c’mon, last season he was absolutly awful. 

It is such a shame that both Forsyth and Thorne are no longer the players they were after injury.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

It is such a shame that both Forsyth and Thorne are no longer the players they were after injury.

Absolutly - especially Thorne. He was the standout defensive midfielder in the division one year. There’s a big part of me that thinks he’ll get back to his best one day. 

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Absolutly - especially Thorne. He was the standout defensive midfielder in the division one year. There’s a big part of me that thinks he’ll get back to his best one day. 

I have a horrible feeling that ship has sailed and we won't see him in a Rams shirt again unfortunately......

I just hope Bristol City don't come on this site looking for a reference before considering employing Forsyth, then again they did sign Weimann who earned them a point yesterday, so maybe they might just ignore us.....hopefully.

4 minutes ago, David said:

I just hope Bristol City don't come on this site looking for a reference before considering employing Forsyth, then again they did sign Weimann who earned them a point yesterday, so maybe they might just ignore us.....hopefully.

I think Forsyth is great and last year he had an almost telepathic understanding with Weimann when they played together.

5 minutes ago, David said:

I think the main Bristol City fans forum have their transfer talk section locked to people who don’t have an account for this exact reason ? that and something to do with the club getting annoyed that transfer targets were getting leaked...

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

I think the main Bristol City fans forum have their transfer talk section locked to people who don’t have an account for this exact reason ? that and something to do with the club getting annoyed that transfer targets were getting leaked...

Internet is powerful.

Owners, CEO's, Directors, Managers, Players, Agents all have access to it.

Use it wisely.

So that’s £5.5m + Forsyth then!! Be amazed if he’s worth more than £500k right now. The Forsyth pre-injury id be disappointed with anything less than £2.5 - £3m. If he’s had a mind coach to try and get over protecting his knee we would have a top player again and probably wouldn’t want to sell.

22 minutes ago, David said:

Forsyth is a great player, world class who could walk into any top 4 premier league team.

That should do it.

I think fans are undervaluing Forsyth on here. He is under 30, signed a new deal less than a year ago and has 2 years left on it. Yes as fans we may not rate him that highly but as a club id say we should be valuing him at 1m at least which imo would be good business for both teams.

3m + Forysth with 2m in potential addons

Thats a cracking deal for Bristol City for someone in the last year of their deal, wont need to look for a replacement

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

Fozzy isn’t the worst player, been a decent servant at Derby. 2 bad injuries really haven’t helped him! Obviously It would be a good deal but he’s getting some stick he doesn’t deserve 

Agreed.

Always feels like players either need to hang up their boots and try a career change, or they are going are going to the top and will play for England one day, never seems to be any balanced middle ground and understanding that we are a Championship side. Players have their flaws and will make mistakes. 

Archived