What's happening with George Thorne?

twinthe_12

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/09/2018 at 09:09, BathRam72 said:

I agree. Unfortunately with the merry go round of managers in recent years. A new manager will probably make a decision on a player based on what he knows from hear-say or what he could see from the outside. In George they know he is or has been a good player and maybe the hope was he would re-kindle that skill when fully fit. I don't profess to know what is actually going on. But a fully firing GT would walk into any championship teams and a good few premier teams. So I can only assume, if he is mentally fit then it must be a mental block 

Surely a new manager, particularly an articulate one like Lampard wouldn't make any decision on a player based on hear-say or from the outside looking in? If he did he could be dropping a right clanger - unless your name is Rowett.

8 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I saw George and he didn’t look well. I asked do you need a Doctor No he replied.

I bet the thought of seeing the doctor again scares the living daylights out of him.

4 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Surely a new manager, particularly an articulate one like Lampard wouldn't make any decision on a player based on hear-say or from the outside looking in? If he did he could be dropping a right clanger - unless your name is Rowett.

I was just alluding to the fact that lampard hasn't really had time to evaluate him at his best, otherwise it would be a no brainer.  I do get what you mean though

Archived