Tammy Abraham - Joined Aston Villa

LB_DCFC

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We *shouldn't* need him, given that we went out and spent reasonable money on 2 new strikers.

I think in many ways we were wise to do that rather than risk waiting for a deal that might not happen.

Whether Abraham is higher quality is arguable, but the biggest downside is he will likely strengthen a rival club.

1 minute ago, Rample said:

We *shouldn't* need him, given that we went out and spent reasonable money on 2 new strikers.

I think in many ways we were wise to do that rather than risk waiting for a deal that might not happen.

Whether Abraham is higher quality is arguable, but the biggest downside is he will likely strengthen a rival club.

With one of them being 3rd choice and the other 2nd

45 minutes ago, Dale The Ram said:

If we didnt sign Waghorny we could've paid it and saved £2m

For me he would easily be the best striker in the division

Save more than 2 million. Bet Waghorn is on 35 k. Would have only cost us 1 million extra in wages but saving 5 million 

5 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Save more than 2 million. Bet Waghorn is on 35 k. Would have only cost us 1 million extra in wages but saving 5 million 

53 minutes ago, Dale The Ram said:

If we didnt sign Waghorny we could've paid it and saved £2m

For me he would easily be the best striker in the division

That’s not how it works though. We own Waghorn and therefore he is an asset. Abraham would be in loan and therefore would be worth nothing to us. If you buy a house for £100,000, you have £100,000 in assets. If you instead rent a nicer house with high monthly rent payments for a year at the end of the year you have nothing... but you have spent money on a nice house...

Archived