Tammy Abraham - Joined Aston Villa

LB_DCFC

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

So basically there is no news on Tammy Abraham but we are speculating on what the news might be if there was news.

A master piece of insight, Anag Ram. 

In a poll of three Rams fans and a gerbil, 91.3% thought that this is pretty much the whole basis of this Forum. A claim which I strongly deny. Wing Commander Sir Jeremy Spoffith-Fertlebury, DCM and Bar, West Hampstead. ??️

No gerbils were hurt in this poll. 

Abraham would be perfect for this system under Lampard, has the energy & pace as well as giving us an aerial threat.

Hopefully we get him in before Leeds rather than waiting all August.

Interesting that Sky said after the game Mel Morris has confirmed there is still money to spend for Lampard

44 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Abraham would be perfect for this system under Lampard, has the energy & pace as well as giving us an aerial threat.

Hopefully we get him in before Leeds rather than waiting all August.

Interesting that Sky said after the game Mel Morris has confirmed there is still money to spend for Lampard

Really I never heard that, interesting?? I think there was a clue that there is more money to spend with the fans forum being on deadline day. I honestly think they are expecting a happy occasion.

With Mason in fine tune and the forwards firing (with Marriott and possibly still Vydra to come!) - and after our centre half circus last night  - he might be wondering that it is the back in the middle that might need strengthening..............

Im sure story over the past couple of days was Abraham may get his chance if Batshuayi & Giroud left, last night I saw that Giroud said he is staying so Abraham looks like he could be 3rd or 4th choice, bot sure thats him really getting a chance.

Im thinking Nixons story was done before Giroud confirmed he was staying. Guess we will see what happens with their strikers before the transfer window shuts

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Whilst very promising Abraham has had one good loan at Bristol city and experience of relagation at Swansea with few goals so even if he did sign for us we would have no guarantees of success like any other player 

He did also get an England call up and has been regarded as one of the most promising aspects of Chelsea's academy

If Chelski go out and buy another centre forward, and don’t get rid of Giroud/Batshuayi/Morata, there’s a good chance of us getting him (assuming Frank and co want him). But Tammy coming on makes me think this probably won’t happen

14 minutes ago, r4derby said:

If Chelski go out and buy another centre forward, and don’t get rid of Giroud/Batshuayi/Morata, there’s a good chance of us getting him (assuming Frank and co want him). But Tammy coming on makes me think this probably won’t happen

The fact that Chelsea scored none makes me think they might be looking at getting new strikers in ASAP. That’ll push Abraham down the pecking order again. Didn’t watch the game, did he show enough to say he worth a place in the squad in the league regularly?

Archived