Andreas Weimann has joined Bristol City

Charlie George
Message added by Day

Non transfer related Weimann posts should now be in Football Talk or 👉 https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/29724-ex-rams/

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Briz said:

We have a private sub forum for transfer rumours. In the past the club (Bristol city) have got funny about things being leaked through the forum. 

Its ok.....we'll leak them on here for you.

Not alot of love on here for weimann.

all i can say is we've got a lot who are worse

more poo to shift than severn trent.

23 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

You realise that £2m is what we paid for him, right?

Yes, and after seeing him actually play quickly realised we paid £1.75m too much. 

I honestly cant believe another club is prepared to pay the same again. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Gordon

Aye, we've got a few wingers in the youth. I just meant that Bogle and Thomas are currently with the first team.

We may find we are in the market for proper wing backs again and not wingers ( forwards played on the wing)

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hope not. Proper wing backs are as rare as rocking horse poo!

I think wing back is the position that would best suit Anya, Bogle seems to be attacking so could do it as could Lowe. We have also been linked with Dasilva who is an attacking full back too

5 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Good luck to AW, he gave it his all when called upon. 

No hard feelings here he seemed to be the consummate professional during his time here. 

Theres an obvious added bonus to the the £2m incoming fee, we have yet another large wage earner off of the books too. 

Cost cutting exercise in full flow. 

Not picking an argument but genuine question as to does anyone know what his deal was in terms of wages.

21 minutes ago, David said:

What's his proper position and what formation are we playing?

Frank will favour the 'shroom formation and that will suit Lawrence well as his proper position is at the base of the cap.

Don't you know anything about football?

2 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Frank will favour the 'shroom formation and that will suit Lawrence well as his proper position is at the base of the cap.

Don't you know anything about football?

Yeah but will frank favour the flat breakfast mushroom, the button closed cap or the shitake? 

You just can't afford to be loose with your mushroom terminology in the modern game ?

Archived