Andreas Weimann has joined Bristol City

Charlie George
Message added by Day

Non transfer related Weimann posts should now be in Football Talk or 👉 https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/29724-ex-rams/

On 01/07/2018 at 08:38, northantsram said:

If we got 2M as it suggests then I feel we have got ourselves a good deal.

Great lad and works like a donkey but no end product.

Il give him a lift myself if we get 2M for him ! 

I think what you are trying to say is.

He has the work rate of a stallion and the end product of a donkey.

In reality he has proven he is a true professional, even if he didn't quite reach the potential/expectations.

I hope he does well (just not against us)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Johnson has brought him in as a striker, according to his interview. I'd be very wary if that's the case, he's potentially one of the worst finishers the club has had in recent years. He just puts his head down and smashes it, every time. He will buzz around a lot, I guess, but you'd have to want more for your money?

1 minute ago, Edtheram said:

Wide man likely to be brought in then unless were going to play without one. Weimann and Russell now gone which leaves Lawrence (Better down the middle) and Bennett. 

and Thomas. and Bogle. But yes I expect one to come in, probably on loan.

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Lee Johnson has brought him in as a striker, according to his interview. I'd be very wary if that's the case, he's potentially one of the worst finishers the club has had in recent years. He just puts his head down and smashes it, every time. He will buzz around a lot, I guess, but you'd have to want more for your money?

You know that has the potential to come back and bite you on the bum. In .gif format

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

and Thomas. and Bogle. But yes I expect one to come in, probably on loan.

1 minute ago, SamUltraRam said:

And Anya and Luke Thomas 

and Anya. ?

Actually, remembering him I don't think it's important one gets brought in. We have 2 wingers for each side even if Lawrence stays central.

Top work rate. Zero end product.

No consistency to his game at all. There were a couple of matches in the season I'd thought he'd kick on and become a important player. The same old story with Weimann, like watching my dog chase after a ball then end up losing it in a bush for me to retrieve. 

Archived