Marcus Maddison - Joined Charlton

Cam the Ram

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks to be an incredible player and had a great partnership with Marriott, but unless Thomas is off out on loan I don't think there's much point in bringing him in because we've already got so many options out wide and don't play with a #10. Unless of course he could play in Mount or Bryson's role and we have some midfield departures lined up

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Looks to be an incredible player and had a great partnership with Marriott, but unless Thomas is off out on loan I don't think there's much point in bringing him in because we've already got so many options out wide and don't play with a #10. Unless of course he could play in Mount or Bryson's role and we have some midfield departures lined up

I reckon he could play that advanced midfielder role as part of the middle three in the 4-3-3.

I’d like to see this happen, purely because of how well he worked with Jack Marriott last season.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Wanted him for ages. Would be ideal for one of the 2 advanced CM positions.  Can also play wide. His vision is incredible.

would love this to happen

he looks good but apparently his attitude is awful. could see him throwing fits if he doesnt play often

11 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

he looks good but apparently his attitude is awful. could see him throwing fits if he doesnt play often

But he is probably the big fish at Posh. Won’t be the case here so that might stop that!!

17 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Hasn’t ever stopped his outstanding performances on the pitch though. 

Let Jody and Frank manage his attitude. Or just get Wisdom to death stare him if he starts, will soon pipe down! ?

Love his journey. From Premier League Newcastle in 2012, down to Blythe Spartans, then St Johnstone, Gateshead, up to league 1 with Peterborough... properly played his way back up through the leagues.

Maybe he can complete his return to the Premiership with the Mighty Rams?

Someone asked MacAntony about Maddison's attitude and reputation, he said 99% of what is written is nonsense and not been an issue for them.

Looks like he plays mainly as a CAM but can play on either wing too. Is he capable of being that box to box midfielder though?

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Someone asked MacAntony about Maddison's attitude and reputation, he said 99% of what is written is nonsense and not been an issue for them.

Looks like he plays mainly as a CAM but can play on either wing too. Is he acpable of being that box to box midfielder though?

Imo yes

Don’t really know much about him, can’t say I follow league one that much. Looks to be a winger or no 10 and we don’t really need either of those atm, unless someone like Lawrence leaves. If villa want him they’ll probably get him, Middlesbrough would offer more playing time as well since traore has left 

Archived