Marcus Maddison - Joined Charlton

Cam the Ram

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Nothing mate, I just follow their owner on Twitter and he’s very open about it all. Looking at his behaviour we are definitely in for one of the two 

I would say so, rules teams out but never seen him rule Derby out for either Maddison or Marriott

Release clause activated the day after we sell a player in the same position...

Is there any mention of how much this release clause is? I think I'd read before it was 8 or 9 million for Marriott and Maddison combined. If they want 6m for Marriott, we could essentially just be trading Weimann for Maddison. Wouldn't be the worst move.

EDIT: Just saw the post above so maybe not. Strange that he openly rules out clubs though, he may as well just name the side because it's going to come down to process of elimination.

4 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Shame, but I much prefer Marriott out of the two, so by that news I definitely think we are in for him

It would be a shame if we didn't go for Maddison though just because of how low his release clause is (£2.5 million I believe) for someone who's done so well recently

37 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Someone said its us and he said its not us....regards Marcus. Someone put a screenshot up of it previously

Ohhhh ok. Personally I think we are in for Marriott.

Never seen anything concrete linking us with Maddison though. 

17 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Ohhhh ok. Personally I think we are in for Marriott.

Never seen anything concrete linking us A1with Maddison though. 

Bridges over A1 are Concrete. Should I Reinforce this? A lot of rebar being talked at Present. So much in the mix at the moment. Lorry load of possibilities. On aggregate there will be a lot of revolving yet. Let's wait until these transfers are cemented. Mortar think over. We need hard and fast news not sand that slips through yer fingers. Frank is digging out and laying foundations. Everyone will be given a clean slate and an equal opportunity to jump ship for more money. Come on down the price is right! COYR

Archived