2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

16 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I see Nick Bendtner has been sentenced to 50 days in jail. Be a piece of cake that l would have thought after 180 days holed up at the shitty ground.

Now his biggest worry will be own holes, not own goals.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I see Nick Bendtner has been sentenced to 50 days in jail. Be a piece of cake that l would have thought after 180 days holed up at the shitty ground.

You can take the person out of Nottingham but you can't take Nottingham out of the person.

14 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I don't profess to know anything about the technicalities of signing players, but is there a new rule that says you can sign who you want, when you want?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11727/11543419/nottingham-forest-complete-deal-for-karim-ansarifard

I think you can sign free agents at any point up until around March time and for loans and permanents it's just between the set transfer windows in the summer and January. The deal is quite dodgy though - the owner of a club cancels the contract of their top scorer and he just so happens to sign on a free for another club that he also owns

7 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

The deal is quite dodgy though - the owner of a club cancels the contract of their top scorer and he just so happens to sign on a free for another club that he also owns

I've been doing similar deals on Football Manager for years. Works very well. In the year 2021, the Rams are on target to grab that elusive 3rd star.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2018 at 18:17, Ambitious said:

I was taken back on Twitter - I've just read that Joe Lolley would walk into ANY Championship side. ANY. 

The guy has a career high of four goals in one season. The guy's best return is four goals and two assists in any one season, which he has so far matched this season. He's had a good season, but I thought that was somewhat outrageous to claim. 

https://www.footballfancast.com/pfa-awards

Archived