2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit of frustration over on the LTLF forum. You can understand it, clear handball.

That said what goes around, look at all the favorable decisions they got the season they stayed up by the skin of their teeth so they cant complain too much.

Derby and Forest far too close this season. Cant even go away to top of the table teams and not both be on the end of a poor ref decision leading to  goal, although in Forests case it is far more blatant.

3 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well I was absolutely furious last night. But after the incident at Leicester, I guess it alls puts into perspective eh?

One incident was absolutely tragic, the other wonderfully amusing. That’s my perspective on it.

You know what’s funny, they didn’t just loose, they got trounced. 3-2 flattered them. They can point to their 10 changes, but they’re supposed to have this multi million pound squad, with strength in depth. The two goals were scored by subs, and they had to bring in their current best player lolly. 

That was a properly poor display. Nothing good to take home from that. Hahahahahahhah. 

Just needed some entertainment while eating my yogurt this morning at work... sorry it had to be done (taken from Forrest Forum):

"FFS it's Burton Albion!!! If we aren't beating them by two or three clear goals we're poo"

"I think we'll be too much for them"

"2 -0 Big Murph with both"

"Comfortable win for me 0-3"

Pretty sure Gil Dias is some kind of con job or a money laundering scheme movement. 15m quid and your best player by a million miles is a lad you signed from Huddersfield. I said in the summer these guys are nowhere near the calibre that Mendes did for Wolves and they laughed at me. Oh well.

4 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

You know what’s funny, they didn’t just loose, they got trounced. 3-2 flattered them. They can point to their 10 changes, but they’re supposed to have this multi million pound squad, with strength in depth. The two goals were scored by subs, and they had to bring in their current best player lolly. 

That was a properly poor display. Nothing good to take home from that. Hahahahahahhah. 

steele, janko, dawson, hefele, Watson, soudani, dias, goncalves- subs lolley and grabban.

They pretty much played the team put together in the summer that was going to piss the league supposedly.

33 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

steele, janko, dawson, hefele, Watson, soudani, dias, goncalves- subs lolley and grabban.

They pretty much played the team put together in the summer that was going to piss the league supposedly.

they just signed players based on amusing names.

I mean who else but a slightly shifty looking Greek would build a title charge around Grabban Cash and Lolley.

Sounds like a firm of Private Eye solicitors!! ?

Hefele is unbelievable apparently according to a bloke at work, Dias and Goncalves two of the supreme Portuguese trio who were going to rival Neves Costa and Jota turning forest into this seasons wolves. Work colleagues have also been banging on about soudani. That was a strong side (for them) and they were woeful.

They did leave out their best player, a £500k signing from Huddersfield but as good as Joe Lolley has been - when the same colleague said to me everyone is banging on about mason mount yet Joe Lolleys outperforming him in all the stats (well goals and assists) I had to restrain myself from laughing in his face. This is yet more evidence that stats don’t tell the whole story as what mount does in the build up and what he does off the ball is what makes him such a supreme talent who will go to the very top of the game.

Archived