2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I’m going to enjoy Monday. Was telling a red dog I work with how good Norwich were following our game with them. His response was a team that playes football is tailor made for Forest and they fancy their chances against any good footballing side......

?????mind the gap????

tbf that makes some sense for a Kawanka team, a level of shithousery that Rowett would never be able to match up to  and in our Clement season the Boro team who got promoted team under him was basically the ultimate example of what Tall Paul was trying to create.

If they weren't such a bunch of duckups I'd actually be worried about them.

On 20/10/2018 at 23:36, RadioactiveWaste said:

Pretty sure I saw some gloating tweets when forest were 1 nil up.
But then, apparently pantyman was booked ffor timewasting before aan hour was up.

The rick was time wasting in the first half against Blackburn. I poo you not

3 minutes ago, DJFern94 said:

In a totally unrelated incident a Nottingham hardware store recorded record sales of fire extinguishers and alarms,  coincidentally to forest players. 

It's been in the calender for ages, a scheduled trip.

It was in outlook back in September "emergency bollocking from Mr. Marinakis - whole squad meeting - use voting buttons yes/no for refreshments. N.B. Include scenic tour of tour of city ground, Victoria embankment, meadows and train station"

Presumably the heads based in notts are hard at work explaining that using the same agent that wolves used doesn't necessarily mean forest are going to do what wolves did.

Archived