2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure it's a good idea to go too cheap  Forest have traditionally had smaller gates that us ,now the are a couple of thousand over due to pricing .

I'm lucky enough to be earning good money and a senior but if I wasn't in that position I would have to think twice about watching Derby every home game.

22 hours ago, King Kevin said:

Not sure it's a good idea to go too cheap  Forest have traditionally had smaller gates that us ,now the are a couple of thousand over due to pricing .

I'm lucky enough to be earning good money and a senior but if I wasn't in that position I would have to think twice about watching Derby every home game.

Looks like we'll be adding a few more to our gates with a similar initiative, albeit on a one-off basis.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/12/dcfc-launch-future-fans-initiative-aimed-at-7-11-year-olds

Nothing wrong with that by us or Forest, better than empty seats.

2 hours ago, sawley_ram said:

Well done, you might come close to matching our attendance figures. The last time you had more fans at your games that us was in the 2003 - 04 old First Division!

I was about to pull you up on that Sawls.  I always took "The old First Division" to be the one we won twice in the '70's, followed by "The Championship" after the Prem started.

But you're right (I had to Google it!)... It did go Prem > FL 1st div > FL 2nd Div > FL 3rd Div.

Ideally, we ought to call that the "Middle-aged First Division"... otherwise, I am gonna get sooo confused!!

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I was about to pull you up on that Sawls.  I always took "The old First Division" to be the one we won twice in the '70's, followed by "The Championship" after the Prem started.

But you're right (I had to Google it!)... It did go Prem > FL 1st div > FL 2nd Div > FL 3rd Div.

Ideally, we ought to call that the "Middle-aged First Division"... otherwise, I am gonna get sooo confused!!

I had to check myself! I saw it was 2003/04 on the stats website and immediately thought "that was the Coca Cola Championship around that time", but when I checked it out that was the very last season using that format. It's confusing because of the separate re-naming of the top flight to the "Premier League" in '93.

I'm getting all warm and fuzzy now remembering James Alexander Gordon announcing the scores at Saturday tea time!

See Kenny Burns has identified Derby’s defence as a possible weakness on click bait post; one that Grabban can exploit due to the failure to keep clean sheets......well no shiz Sherlock.

Id just like to take a moment to identify a possible weakness Kenny had as his career drew to a close, just a wild guess without substance 

88FE8170-461B-49E6-90CF-0F03CDEA23EE.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

See Kenny Burns has identified Derby’s defence as a possible weakness on click bait post; one that Grabban can exploit due to the failure to keep clean sheets......well no shiz Sherlock.

Id just like to take a moment to identify a possible weakness Kenny had as his career drew to a close, just a wild guess without substance 

88FE8170-461B-49E6-90CF-0F03CDEA23EE.jpeg

Kenny was my role model - witness my avatar ?

Archived