Backroom staff: Shay Given, Chris Jones & Stephen Rands

RedSox

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BulloRams said:

Any further info I hear I’ll pass on? @Gaspode I was ITK mate just can’t say source

Hands up, you were right and are now deemed seriously ITK ?- apologies for doubting you! - though we do have a history of new posters spouting unsubstantiated cobblers on here, so I retain the right to be sceptical if other rumours pop up from new posters ?

So do we reckon backroom the staff is complete now then?

All the individuals have impressive credentials with the only potential downside being a lack of an experienced older hand in the mix.

I guess that role is covered in an unofficial capacity with the likes of Harry, Frank snr, Jose, Avram etc only a phone call away.

29 minutes ago, Carnero said:

So do we reckon backroom the staff is complete now then?

All the individuals have impressive credentials with the only potential downside being a lack of an experienced older hand in the mix.

I guess that role is covered in an unofficial capacity with the likes of Harry, Frank snr, Jose, Avram etc only a phone call away.

I think there will be another 1st team coach coming as Jones will be covering fitness and a bit of coaching (and Sale and Philips both left). Plus Delap will be replaced but as some have said that might just be an internal promotion

14 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Hearing from my source that @BulloRams is Frank Lampard.

He liked this post.

So based on the 'logic' shown by many Derby fans following Sandy Ryan's 'like' pattern, it basically confirms that he is indeed Frank Lampard.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

He liked this post.

So based on the 'logic' shown by many Derby fans following Sandy Ryan's 'like' pattern, it basically confirms that he is indeed Frank Lampard.

Frank Lampard was reportedly close to taking the Oxford job. Whilst in talks i can only assume he joined the bullingdon club. Hence the name @BulloRams .

2 and 2 does indeed make 314.

Archived