Backroom staff: Shay Given, Chris Jones & Stephen Rands

RedSox

53 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

You don't need to be so short with @BulloRams Gas!

The first claim a poster makes should always get some benefit of doubt. Having said that no claim should be believed, unless the poster is confirmed ITK like Mackworth or SDSR. 

Would have given him the benefit of the doubt if he hadn't claimed his source was 'secret' - needs a bit more substance to have a whiff of ITK...

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Would have given him the benefit of the doubt if he hadn't claimed his source was 'secret' - needs a bit more substance to have a whiff of ITK...

Dont remember Mackworth or SDSR ever revealing their contacts tbf 

Im not saying believe him, I dont, just dont think you need to be quite so demanding ?

G'night

49 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Believe them, don’t believe them. No need to claim bs or ridicule anyone. Just ignore it

Why ignore.he could be the new sdsr!! Just take it for what it is.its on a forum 

1 minute ago, DJFern94 said:

Can Given be coach/backup keeper ?

I reckon given, Lampard, and Terry when he inevitably comes, should all assign themselves squad numbers. They’ve all got some life left in them. 

I can just see Lampard coming on in the last minute of the play off final for a screamer off the cross bar. Goal line technology confirms its bounced over the line. 

Some serious appointments there, very good news for us. Shay given was a player right at the top of his position, that level of experience will no doubt be immensely useful. We knew jones was coming in, but I’m sure he can’t exactly be bad at his job to have been at Chelsea that long. Rands as well seems a coup, was city’s lead analyst so fair play for persuading him to come here. These things that we may not notice the effects of can make big differences.

Assuming there must be more actual coaches coming in though? Given on holiday on the piss at the moment or something too??

Archived