If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Better than Thomas then?

No I didn’t say that Thomas is a different player to Bayliss imo Thomas is and has a chance to break into our side as does Elsnik ....I think Bayliss looks a good signing especially if Lampard can coach him but don’t think anyone else stands out 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Is it not £35 Million at the moment ? That's some cut ! 

Not sure whether the figure mentioned was for total club wages or just player wages.

As someone else mentioned, the wage bill in NC last full season was something like £10m and with a few good loans we were able to get a team to make the play off final, so I don't think £18m is too unrealistic, I imagine we've removed £3m at the very least by releasing Baird, Bent and Shackell. 

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not sure whether the figure mentioned was for total club wages or just player wages.

As someone else mentioned, the wage bill in NC last full season was something like £10m and with a few good loans we were able to get a team to make the play off final, so I don't think £18m is too unrealistic, I imagine we've removed £3m at the very least by releasing Baird, Bent and Shackell. 

If it were the players' wages to be cut down to £16m, then after wage inflation over the last 5 years, Nigel's budget might not have been too far from the current £16m suggested, when allowing for such inflation.

1 minute ago, ramblur said:

If it were the players' wages to be cut down to £16m, then after wage inflation over the last 5 years, Nigel's budget might not have been too far from the current £16m suggested, when allowing for such inflation.

Crikey, 60% inflation in 5 years. I haven’t even had 1% in that time.

3 minutes ago, richinspain said:

With all the parachute teams coming down/ having already come down, and with other rich owners flexing their muscles, I could easily see this. We're talking about a figure we might be aiming to reach here. If you took the actual figure for 16/17, it could easily be 3 times what Nigel was working under.

10 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I've been experiencing the same problem recently?

13 minutes ago, ramblur said:

tumblr_mde5bazLt21roj9wu.jpg

5 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Well get ready for when it comes around again on the next lap ?

Might flop on the next lap.

Archived