Derby County have already interviewed candidates about the vacant manager's position

Rample

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder who is qualified to conduct the interviews for the new manager? Surely it has to be somebody who has a thorough understanding of the game and all that it entails. Can’t imagine somebody like Mel making the decision based upon whether the interviewee conducts himself well enough.

Might as well just draw straws. 

PistoldPete2
51 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I hope the fact that we were so quick in interviewing doesn't mean it is someone who already work at the club who we don't have to ask for permission to talk to.

I think it's a good sign that we are interviewing already. I think it means we have been planning this for a while. I will not get too cocky yet until we know who is the new manager, but the idea we could get £2 million in compensation for an outcome that we wanted to happen is pretty damned good work by Mel it seems at the moment. 

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I think it's a good sign that we are interviewing already. I think it means we have been planning this for a while. I will not get too cocky yet until we know who is the new manager, but the idea we could get £2 million in compensation for an outcome that we wanted to happen is pretty damned good work by Mel it seems at the moment. 

Always thought Mel had a guiding hand in this....

Archived