Derby County have already interviewed candidates about the vacant manager's position

Rample

Craig Shakespeare’s a curious one....he could actually be a very shrewd choice. Not a manager that anyone has mentioned. 

For me....

Have wanted Martin O’Neil for the past twenty years. Proper manager. Whether he’d work with Mel though...I’m not so sure.

Lampard...just to rid me of my apathy if nothing else....and to raise the profile of the club. 

Dean Smith or Paul Simpson would also be very sound choices, especially in regards to bringin on youth and keeping within a budget. 

From looking at that list, I think the likelihood is that we might well have a younger manager again, because it’ll probably work better with Mel. Interesting times.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Waffle said:

Not so much of a surprise but I believe Dean Saunders is also meant to have popped his CV through aswell...

Good God no!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, eddie said:

100% win record as Leicester manager.

Two games ?

Elsewhere his best return is at Oxford, with a win rate of 45%

19 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

How does Michael Appleton continue to get jobs???  

If Mel's prepared to give Lampard a shot, why not Bellemy?  Read rave reviews about him at Cardiff's academy, he's a complete dick, but I can imagine he wouldn't take any crap from the players, and at least he's actually coached...

FTFY....

Just now, Topram said:

Nixon says we are still interviewing 

Mel, for the love of god and all that's holy, please, FFS, don't screw this up and give it to someone who isn't Lampard, Smith, Cook or Loaf.

Now that everyone's hopes are up, if he unveils Waffle, Igor or Arthur Blackpudding from No-Mark FC there'll be a fookin' riot!

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Laughable tweet from him. We’re interviewing for the managers position. Lampard and Smith are favourites (cheers, you looked at the bookies websites). Cheers Alan

Also says that Rowett might take the Stoke job....

46 minutes ago, maxjam said:

where else can you get 2 or 3 years pay for 6 months work ?

I've been doing that my entire working life.

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Good God no!!!!!!!!!

Two games ?

Elsewhere his best return is at Oxford, with a win rate of 45%

You actually took it seriously?

Just now, eddie said:

Better than Glasgow RAC meetings.

They are pretty much the same when you break it down

Archived