Derby County have already interviewed candidates about the vacant manager's position

Rample

1 hour ago, EraniosSocks said:

Just wish we could tempt Alex Neil 

Brilliant shout. Unfortunately, he will probobly want at least another season to see if he can go a step further with Preston, and he will want to show loyalty to a board that gave him a chance when he could easily of been on the scrapheap. 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/05/2018 at 17:53, King Kevin said:

Well I hope they cast the net wider and don't take nearest to home out of work options .They need to get this one right probably more than any other.

The pleasing thing for me is its reported that we have had 20 creditable applications so it seems MM is held in higher regard than some on here

8 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Brilliant shout. Unfortunately, he will probobly want at least another season to see if he can go a step further with Preston, and he will want to show loyalty to a board that gave him a chance when he could easily of been on the scrapheap. 

You could have applied the same logic to Rowett - didn't stop him sprinting out the door as soon as an opportunity arose...

10 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

The pleasing thing for me is its reported that we have had 20 creditable applications so it seems MM is held in higher regard than some on here

There were reports that Ipswich had around 100 applicants.......

doesn't say how many were from "mad" Brian and his ilk who see the job as a step up from shouting at pigeons and dieting on White Lightening.

4 hours ago, HantsRam said:

There were reports that Ipswich had around 100 applicants.......

doesn't say how many were from "mad" Brian and his ilk who see the job as a step up from shouting at pigeons and dieting on White Lightening.

with it saying creditable i can only assume they are all credible managers

18 hours ago, EraniosSocks said:

Just wish we could tempt Alex Neil 

1 minute ago, Justa said:

I was going to suggest this - would tempt me if he was interested, surprised he hasnt been mentioned more..

Oh God no! If we nick another manager off Preston we'll have that absolute b ellend Topnobber back again!

38 minutes ago, Brentfordjack said:

Won’t be Dean Smith he’s not even been contacted nor have the club and doesn’t have an agent.Good luck with fat Frank 

It might not be him but WBA interviewed him the other week and I believe we have as well so he is attracting interest and is looking at moving on

Archived