Can really tell who the true Rams fans are tonight.

R@M

In a time of keyboard warrior all access digital know-it-alls, you can really tell who is a true fan tonight. 

I think that this sort of parasitical online posting breeds discontent among those who are predisposed to moaning no matter what. F%c” knows what the Rams world would have been like if the 2 biddies who sat in the Toyota stand on the half way line in the early 90s had internet access!! They were however frequently told to shut up.

I’m going to leave the site for a bit as I am too disappointed with the result, but more importantly, the tone taken by many so called fellow Rams. In the five years or so I have been a member the vitriol has deepened and opinions more outlandish.

Have a break, maybe only post in the pub until the transfer season. UTR ???

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, R@M said:

I’m going to leave the site for a bit as I am too disappointed with the result, but more importantly, the tone taken by many so called fellow Rams. In the five years or so I have been a member the vitriol has deepened and opinions more outlandish.

Oh dear.

We were poor tonight, didn't look up for it overall. Rowett was again ordinary while he had decent players to chose. You're not the only Derby fan disappointed tonight.

1 minute ago, R@M said:

you can really tell who is a true fan tonight.

Can you? Are you referring to those who are positive whatever happens? Some people don't support like that. I don't support like that. I'll support Derby as a fan until the day I die, yet it doesn't mean I'll always agree with what we do, the managers or the players. I thought we were bloody negative tonight, does that mean I'm not a true fan? 

TobyWanKenobi

That's right, they aren't true fans unless they agree with everything you say.

The absolute state of this forum.

Are you more of a fan if you own rose tinted glasses? Where do i buy a pair so i can join this superfan elite 

not really that bothered by the result or been that negative just curious to know what makes a ‘real’ fan over someone who isn't a real fan 

Do any of these fans that are fed up with fed up fans ever wonder what the common denominator with them is ?

Clue,  Two attempts at goal on target, in 180 minutes of football, in a playoff semi final. Doesn’t make very good reading does it ?

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

Do any of these fans that are fed up with fed up fans ever wonder what the common denominator with them is ?

Clue,  Two attempts at goal on target, in 180 minutes of football, in a playoff semi final. Doesn’t make very good reading does it ?

You're absolutely spot on of course, yet anyone who has a negative view will be beaten with the ''not a real fan'' stick, just for voicing an opinion. We're all real fans, we just don't necessarily agree with each other is the message for this thread.

18 minutes ago, R@M said:

In a time of keyboard warrior all access digital know-it-alls, you can really tell who is a true fan tonight. 

I think that this sort of parasitical online posting breeds discontent among those who are predisposed to moaning no matter what. F%c” knows what the Rams world would have been like if the 2 biddies who sat in the Toyota stand on the half way line in the early 90s had internet access!! They were however frequently told to shut up.

Have a break, maybe only post in the pub until the transfer season. UTR ???

Five years and 276 posts?......I'm not sure the impact will be too widely felt.

6 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

You’re right....... it’s just that when people are down, rubbing their noses in it isn’t always the kindest thing and some posts come across like that (not yours btw)

Anyway it’s only a game after all, summer weather and cricket season next up. See I’m over it already me ?

6 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Five years and 276 posts?......I'm not sure the impact will be too widely felt.

The pseudonym R@m is presumably short for Rat m.

This ship ain't sinking baby!

Finishing in the top six is a lot less disappointing than hovering around the bottom three to my way of thinking.

48 league games in a season is a lotta football.

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Really? Didn't realise it was that poor.

Just checked the BBC Sport website, one attempt on target in each game. I do have dodgy hearing though so glad I double checked. It’s not very good is it ?

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh dear.

We were poor tonight, didn't look up for it overall. Rowett was again ordinary while he had decent players to chose. You're not the only Derby fan disappointed tonight.

I think your the reason he has had enough of this forum, you really love to stick the knife in when we lose, not heard from you after the win on Friday, now after a defeat you can not stop posting, are you a RED DOG, trying to piss us all OFF.

Archived