Can really tell who the true Rams fans are tonight.

R@M

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

I can understand that, but all aspects of the club are of course interlinked, so you can argue some points are relevant on more than one thread, but if you don't like what a posters says, couldn't you just mute/ignore them? Isn't that the fix, if another poster doesn't like what I have to say then I actively encourage them to do that, however I don't believe slating them, calling them sados and unreasonable is really the best move for it. 

I haven’t called anyone a saddo etc but those that do can be equally tedious 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think the cliché some are thinking of is 'it's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game'?

theres also an old saying if you cant say anything good dont say anything but i guess some folk find that impossible

4 hours ago, Andicis said:

Bottom half Birmingham slaughtered this iteration of Fulham. They were there for the taking, we had the advantage. 

the rambling of someone who knows absolutely nothing about football first let me mention Burton and Sunderland. But now let me explain how the championship table works each team plays all the others home and away they get 3 points for a win and 1 for a draw Fulham finished on 88 points Derby finished on 75 doesnt that give you some sort of clue which was the better team

24 minutes ago, TommyPowel said:

the rambling of someone who knows absolutely nothing about football first let me mention Burton and Sunderland

Thanks for giving me further examples to my point. If you set up well, and prepare your team, you can beat anyone in this league. No team is unbeatable. So what if they finished above is? Set your team up well and you can win. I don't give a **** who has what points.

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Thanks for giving me further examples to my point. If you set up well, and prepare your team, you can beat anyone in this league. No team is unbeatable. So what if they finished above is? Set your team up well and you can win. I don't give a **** who has what points.

so what you are trying to say if Southgate sets his team up properly England will win the world cup Great something to look forward to

45 minutes ago, TommyPowel said:

theres also an old saying if you cant say anything good dont say anything but i guess some folk find that impossible

Is there any point in the forum then? 

Wouldn't it just be pages and pages of praise? 

That's as fun and realistic as the opposite

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

46 minutes ago, TommyPowel said:

If we don’t agree with your view point then we should be quiet then?

6 minutes ago, TommyPowel said:

so what you are trying to say if Southgate sets his team up properly England will win the world cup Great something to look forward to

Yes? If you set up your team well, it doesn't matter as much if you have inferior players. Cardiff didn't have better players than Fulham, they were better as a team.

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I think this is the greatest post I have ever read.

and you are my favouritest poster. Such erudition. Such gentle sophistry to rebut the vile naysayers........

that sort of thing you mean ?

15 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

I think this is the greatest post I have ever read.

and you are my favouritest poster. Such erudition. Such gentle sophistry to rebut the vile naysayers........

that sort of thing you mean ?

What a wonderful reply. It had everything! A nice soft font, lovingly placed gaps, heart warming full stops and was rounded off with a soul saving smilie. 

?‍❤️‍?

46 minutes ago, TommyPowel said:

No, but he will have a better chance if he sets his team up to try and score goals, and of course plays his best players ?

18 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

No, but he will have a better chance if he sets his team up to try and score goals, and of course plays his best players ?

Personaly I would have preferred rowett to have tried to take fulham by surprise and picked a more team attacking line up and said go out and go he’ll for leather to score then shore up later if needed rather than the expected keep it tight but that’s just me and we may have got hammered doing that too

3 minutes ago, archied said:

Personaly I would have preferred rowett to have tried to take fulham by surprise and picked a more team attacking line up and said go out and go he’ll for leather to score then shore up later if needed rather than the expected keep it tight but that’s just me and we may have got hammered doing that too

Would have been much better to go out that way rather than in the fashion we did tho archied....it wouldn't have left such a bitter taste in our mouths either....

I do wonder if Gary's over cautiousness as a manager is connected to the fact he was a defender during his footballing day's.....

If be interested to see what our previous managers player roles were (I know Mac was a forward)

1 hour ago, TommyPowel said:

Or Leicester could win the Prem...crazy thought!

2 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Would have been much better to go out that way rather than in the fashion we did tho archied....it wouldn't have left such a bitter taste in our mouths either....

I do wonder if Gary's over cautiousness as a manager is connected to the fact he was a defender during his footballing day's.....

If be interested to see what our previous managers player roles were (I know Mac was a forward)

What he did was /is kind of the perceived wisdom ,, keep it tight , get the crowd frustrated ,all the old cliches,the problem is we don’t have good enough players to do it and as such catching them cold may have brought better result s ,, 

the style of play arguments/ opinions are valid and there is a place for what rowett appears to advocate ( personaly I enjoy both styles if played right ) but we really don’t have good enough players to play it ,it can be enjoyable and exciting to watch but you have to have players who can pass the ball ,can control the ball ,can make the right choices and who have end product ,,, don’t know if anybody else was screaming at our lot when they were trying to play out from the back too and were just so poor they kept losing the ball in really dangerous areas ?

Archived