Can really tell who the true Rams fans are tonight.

R@M

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Would have been much better to go out that way rather than in the fashion we did tho archied....it wouldn't have left such a bitter taste in our mouths either....

I do wonder if Gary's over cautiousness as a manager is connected to the fact he was a defender during his footballing day's.....

If be interested to see what our previous managers player roles were (I know Mac was a forward)

I thought Mac was a midfielder

22 hours ago, R@M said:

In a time of keyboard warrior all access digital know-it-alls, you can really tell who is a true fan tonight. 

Wow, impressed by someone who can post on a forum and does it without a keypad or digital access. 

Just now, europia said:

Wow, impressed by someone who can post on a forum and does it without a keypad or digital access. 

Burn the anti Gary witches. 

If you post about Gary, you are a techno witch and must be drowned.

If you don’t post about Gary, it means you can’t use a keyboard and must be witch who needs to be drowned.

Unless you love Gary, then type away on that owd keyboard. And then just drown the witches.

Only joking. Gary will get it right. I’m just chilling in pre promotion season glory. Come on in people. It’s warm. It’s fun. It’s on. See you on the first weekend in August for 3 points out of many more. 

EIEIEIO

9 hours ago, Saity said:

It’s in my DNA too mate and going to cold wet places like Rotherham away on a weds night when we were in div3 (now called league1) and most games Home and away no matter what division we are in (from Kent ) I think makes me a fan yes?????

but what I won’t do is say something is good when it isn’t ...hope thats ok 

Great away days in div 3 though weren't they!?

9 hours ago, Saity said:

It’s in my DNA too mate and going to cold wet places like Rotherham away on a weds night when we were in div3 (now called league1) and most games Home and away no matter what division we are in (from Kent ) I think makes me a fan yes?????

but what I won’t do is say something is good when it isn’t ...hope thats ok 

That’s not in the new T&C’s mate. 

Its either Gary love or you’re out.

4 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Great away days in div 3 though weren't they!?

I remember the anticipation in our first game away at Bournemouth at Dean Court ( i remember some derby fan with long hair had his hair caught alight by his mates as a joke!!!on the terraces ..never forget that...) The game itself we were poor and lost 1-0 and that was a real eye opener as thought we'd walk it....following season was better 

1 minute ago, Saity said:

I remember the anticipation in our first game away at Bournemouth at Dean Court ( i remember some derby fan with long hair had his hair caught alight by his mates as a joke!!!on the terraces ..never forget that...) The game itself we were poor and lost 1-0 and that was a real eye opener as thought we'd walk it....following season was better 

I like to think that first season was just the fine tuning and a chance for the fans to tick off some grounds before we got serious and got right back to Div1. None of this 18 seasons of quick sand.

3 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I like to think that first season was just the fine tuning and a chance for the fans to tick off some grounds before we got serious and got right back to Div1. None of this 18 seasons of quick sand.

Yes lol very true done a few new ones that season for some reason the Rotherham away sticks in my mind  losing 2-0 ....it was then i really realised  we were not good enough to be considered promotion material...and had a nightmare getting home which didn't help....as i said the next season was much better....

2 minutes ago, Saity said:

Yes lol very true done a few new ones that season for some reason the Rotherham away sticks in my mind  losing 2-0 ....it was then i really realised  we were not good enough to be considered promotion material...and had a nightmare getting home which didn't help....as i said the next season was much better....

I went to Walsall on a Tuesday night: 0-0. You’d think it’d be forgotten but 33 years on its stick in the owd noggin!

I’m hoping Shrewsbury come up for a good day out!

8 hours ago, Andicis said:

You're really reasonable, which is why you sad react to literally any comment you disagree with, yet without ever making a reasoned point in why.

You could not read a forum, if you don't want to read opinions? It's exactly the purpose of a forum, it's a melting pot of different opinions and people seeing the game differently. If you just want to read mirror images of your opinions, it won't happen. Nobody is deliberately winding you up.

Your wish is my command, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to put you on ignore, which is a great disappointment to me.

I would rather use a yawn gif, but the cry one is the best available for the inane, constant drivel and repetitive crap that some seem to love to bore us with.

I have no problem with people expressing their opinion and most manage to do it in a reasonable way. You and a tiny minority, however, do not, and constantly do not repetitively.

Archived