Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wixman1884 said:

are we wearing black/pink or that yellow/green today? I'm asking because I'm wearing my black/pink today and want to match

The yellow and blue one. They always put the team news up in the colour of the kit we're wearing.

Massively confident about tonight.

We'll keep in tight for 15 minutes, possibly less, then pounce to double our lead.

They'll throw everything at us, we'll pinch another through Lawrence before half time, then Vydra will seal it before a late consolation gives them the smallest of  hopes for the final 10 minutes.

I'm happy with the team, although i agree with keith andrews on his points below. If we keep allowing them to get it into his feet, we will eventually be punished;

Guest Keith Andrews has his say on tonight's key battles at the Cottage...

"One of the key battles the other night was Aleksandar Mitrovic up against Curtis Davies - they didn't screen the ball into him. Gary Rowett has mentioned that he was content with the ball going into Mitrovic because he has that much trust in Curtis Davies. 

"I feel that's a dangerous tactic to drop that deep and allow that type of ball into his feet in and around the 18-yard box because of the runners that they will have off that from midfield, the likes of Cairney, Johansen coming in, Sessegnon, whoever plays on the right hand side. Midfield is also going to be very, very key; Derby nullified a lot of what Fulham did the other night.

33 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Encouraging to hear them say it and not a word of it isn't true. We're solid as a rock at the back. If they break us down, it'll be due to a calamitous individual mistake, or a moment of brilliance from them. 

This is probably, and hopefully, going to be an incredibly boring uneventful 0-0. ?

Sounds beautiful. 

Archived