Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

4 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Pokemon Monopoly! Best game ever!

No. Pokemon is a good game. Monopoly is a good game. Pokemon monopoly doesn't need to exist.

Pokemon monopoly isn't the worst example I've seen. The idea that property sets are gyms just about works, but the individual properties being single pokemon doesn't. I'm supposed to "battle" said pokemon to take over a gym, but there is no battle, just a payment to the bank. The changes made to the board are completely redundant. It just a cheap brand tie in. I suppose that's what I object to more than Monopoly specifically. I also hate Star Wars chess, I hate Marvel week in the NRL, I hate Game of Thrones Risk, I hate Lord of the Rings Kerplunk, I hate Battlestar Galactica Buckaroo, and whatever other stupid brand cross overs some marketing gimp has invented to shift a few more units of crap.

2 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Long term couples, usually already married for at least 3 years, who use the phrase "date night" to describe themselves going to the cinema to watch a **** film, probably something like The Avengers, followed by a meal at Zizzi's (probably located right next to the cinema) that consists of ordering the second cheapest thing on the menu, one glass of wine each, no dessert and then a trip home by 10pm to sit on the sofa staring at their phones and not having sex.

Not enjoy the movie then?

8 hours ago, Anon said:

No. Pokemon is a good game. Monopoly is a good game. Pokemon monopoly doesn't need to exist.

Pokemon monopoly isn't the worst example I've seen. The idea that property sets are gyms just about works, but the individual properties being single pokemon doesn't. I'm supposed to "battle" said pokemon to take over a gym, but there is no battle, just a payment to the bank. The changes made to the board are completely redundant. It just a cheap brand tie in. I suppose that's what I object to more than Monopoly specifically. I also hate Star Wars chess, I hate Marvel week in the NRL, I hate Game of Thrones Risk, I hate Lord of the Rings Kerplunk, I hate Battlestar Galactica Buckaroo, and whatever other stupid brand cross overs some marketing gimp has invented to shift a few more units of crap.

Worth trademarking some of those.

Donald Trump. I can't say President Trump as he never acts presidential. He needs more than a punch. In an attempt to justify why America needs it's guns and to stop calls for stricter gun laws, he has made an inflammatory statement regarding knife crime in London while giving a speech to the NRA.

If London is such a dangerous city, I'm surprised he wants to come to our country in the summer. Will having Teresa May fawning over him and the Queen show him around Buckingham Palace, over ride any fears of coming to our war zone of a capital.

Finding a long black hair in the bathroom sink.  A daily occurrence which each time almost causes a gag reflex in me.  Won't dare complain to her about it face to face though, i am not that stupid, plus i know she finds some of my habits disturbing because they are.

18 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Falling asleep half way through drinking a beer then having to decide what to do with it the next morning. Chug or chuck?  

As the thread title is people who annoy or you want to punch. Which is it that makes you annoyed with yourself drinking or throwing away the undrunk  beer. Or maybe it's giving yourself a slap for falling to sleep with an undrunk beer in the first place.

4 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

As the thread title is people who annoy or you want to punch. Which is it that makes you annoyed with yourself drinking or throwing away the undrunk  beer. Or maybe it's giving yourself a slap for falling to sleep with an undrunk beer in the first place.

Ah but you see the thread title wasn't limited to taking about people before all the needless cocking about when the title!

You're right though.

Edited by Coconut

18 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Long term couples, usually already married for at least 3 years, who use the phrase "date night" to describe themselves going to the cinema to watch a **** film, probably something like The Avengers, followed by a meal at Zizzi's (probably located right next to the cinema) that consists of ordering the second cheapest thing on the menu, one glass of wine each, no dessert and then a trip home by 10pm to sit on the sofa staring at their phones and not having sex.

15 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Not enjoy the movie then?

Plus Zizzi wouldn't accept the 2for1 Groupon voucher.

23 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

People who hold a mirror up to your life and make you think... that is horrible, mean and very very true. ? 

17 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Myself for nearly chopping my thumb off opening a tin of beans.

I still have the scar from doing just that. The thumb was still intact by the way.

Edited by TimRam

On the subject of Rams, the amount of people (mainly ladies I’m afraid) at work who think the Ram tattoo on my arm signifies I’m an Aries. When I ask them if they’ve ever heard of The Derby Ram, they look at me as though I’ve just asked them to recite the complete works of Shakespeare. 

*I must add these people don’t need punching though.

Sith Happens

Youtube self help videos. Ok thanks for posting it, but get to the point, no need for a 10 minute video when a 30 second one will do.