Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Topram said:

Not the end of the world at half time, keep it and 1-0 and we might grab something from this 

We might.

I also hear margot Robbie will turn up on my doorstep wearing nothing but stockings. 

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So painful to watch - again. I am not sure what we are trying to do. We are not containing, we are not keeping possession - we’re not doing anything. We look totally disinterested.

And Vydra has looked totally fed up since the first whistle. Would not be surprised at all to see him put in a transfer request in the close season.

We are a shambles - but somehow still in it!

COYR’s!

Jesus Christ, lads we don’t look THAT bad. There have been games this season where we’ve looked like eleven individuals lacking basic motor skills. 

We’ve been well organised, passed the ball around, had a few nice ideas. Look like a confident football team. Problem is Wolves are just better than us in all areas. I don’t think we’re as dire as a few are making out. We just need sharper teeth. 

Some of you may remember against Preston I claimed we would come out in the second half, score a screamer and win 1-0. And we did.

We're going to come out in the second half, score a tap in and rescue a point. COYRRRRRRR !!

It's sad to say but I'm slightly envious of some of Wolves' play in that first half. More tgetempo than anything else , surely that's not a lot to ask for is it ? We haven't even been quick when we're on the break ?

Give it 10 in the second half then let's look at changing it .

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Jesus Christ, lads we don’t look THAT bad. There have been games this season where we’ve looked like eleven individuals lacking basic motor skills. 

We’ve been well organised, passed the ball around, had a few nice ideas. Look like a confident football team. Problem is Wolves are just better than us in all areas. I don’t think we’re as dire as a few are making out. We just need sharper teeth. 

Are you sure you are watching sky sports and not Emmerdale?!

Sith Happens
Just now, Millenniumram said:

Think Robbie savage on my doorstep in nothing but his stockings would be better viewing that this game

Your sick.:lol:

Archived