Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

Just now, Alpha said:

Well it happened in 14/15 and 15/16 and when it looked like we wasn’t going to go from bottom to play offs last season. Like the Brighton away game. So yeah, probably. You’re just on the other side of the fence now

No mate. 

Wolves are the best side in the Championship by far end of 

One bad goal when Baird got caught sleeping  and one wonder goal by the 16 Million pound man 

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Andicis said:

I think we're just outclassed by a better team. I don't think it is lack of effort etc as some people have put it down to. I think our management is poor, and has been all year, it's why I've been vocal in the past in why I think Rowett should be fired, but this game I think is more a dominant team outplaying us. 

I don't think it's been lack of effort tonight. I do think it's been bad management though. It's fair enough setting your stall to sit deep and keep it tight but when you concede you have to change it tactically.

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

This has been really poor tonight with the team showing no fight at all, not just the 1 or 2 players that people usually like to use as scapegoats, but the whole team.

It's down to the manager , said this game was a free hit i.e. he expected us to lose

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Really? The Sunderland game looked more of a mismatch than this one. They completely dominated us, and they are easily bottom 3 standard side. The runaway champions winning I find much less disheartening.

Roll on a couple of weeks and we get to the play offs by some fluke. We play like this against Villa. That is what is worrying. 

That was turgid.

No shots on target

No closing down

No movement off the ball

No effort to change the pattern of the game by Rowett

No desire shown by the players at all

I know they are top of the table - but we looked dire.

I feel as bad as I did after the Sunderland game.

Just now, Gritters said:

Roll on a couple of weeks and we get to the play offs by some fluke. We play like this against Villa. That is what is worrying. 

Not for me. I don't think we'll get promoted anyway. I don't think we're good enough.

That was pathetic. First minute to last. No energy. No tempo. Just let wolves play, sauntered around, didn’t even move when we had the ball. Not Rowett out, but he’s not helping himself with such gutless showings. We expected to lose, but ffs show some fight. Throughly depressing to see teams like wolves playing so brilliantly while we drag our heels yet again.

I have rarely seen a team with so little energy. 

Few players determined enough to win their battle.

Wolves are a good side but chiefly because they work so hard for each other. Little evidence of that from the Rams.

This team doesn't look like it wants promotion and few should survive the summer cull.

Archived