18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

2 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Don't see  Tom leaving, Lesley and Thorne would probably go before Hudds, Not sure we would be able to afford him anyway and I thought he was doing an alright job last season so would be surprised if he was up for grabs.

To break even we'd only have to got to £5m if the rumours about the fee are true.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, needles said:

Will - if you happen to be reading this - if you come back I'll willingly donate a kidney, bone marrow, an eye, and or a limb to the deserving poorly person of your choice.

I would also donate a kidney but then i’d have to go on dialysis for the rest of my life.

tricky decision but Welcome Back Will !!

How do we live in a world where Jake Livermore is perceived to be a better option than Will Hughes?

Cannot for a second believe we’d be lucky enough to see Will back in a Derby shirt anytime soon. But I think it would be my favourite signing of all time if we did. And he does love the club, as showed during the play-offs.

Come home Will ❤️

Just now, King Kevin said:

Hey you buggers I put this in the old thread ,I don't want to get everybodies hopes up and it turns out to be balls.

Too late now.

If he's not back by 5pm, I'll hold you responsible.

13 minutes ago, archied said:

Can’t see it but if it happened lampard would take on god status ,,, I may even reconsider my heterosexual only policy

This is all too much its like being married to a nympho great at first but the excitement soon overloads the senses 

Oh god oh god oh god. I’ve always maintained that Hughes was a tad overrated by our fans whilst he was here, but nostalgia and narrative would override any sense of perspective if he returned. I think I would hyperventilate. I have also been thinking that Hughes would fit in really well to this Derby/Lampard side.

Archived