18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Carl Sagan said:

When I suggested a player might go on loan I was actually thinking of Guy. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Good move all round. Of him and Hanson, which is the better player?

Probably Hanson, but both should do well in League 1. Guy was at Bradford last season and ended up getting shoved at right back so didn't get to fully shine, but I think they still liked him there 

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

When I suggested a player might go on loan I was actually thinking of Guy. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Good move all round. Of him and Hanson, which is the better player?

Why not elsnik ? Can’t see him getting much first team action ? 

36 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Why not elsnik ? Can’t see him getting much first team action ? 

Elsnik should be playing at a higher level than League One to my mind. If not for us, one of the teams likely to struggle, but of course that's hard to predict. 

If he does drop a division an option would be to send him to Nigel who claims Burton want to play exciting attacking football this season, and at least we'd be able to keep a close eye on him. 

No need for the fun to stop yet, let's get the loan suggestions going .... I'll start

Woods could still be available on loan with a view to a permanent and Swansea can't afford it. If we manage to get some out on loan like Mel suggests we may do, maybe we can raise enough/some funds towards getting him? 

Main job now will be to get loans etc done for Forsyth, maybe Pearce, Thorne, Butterfield, Guy, Elsnik, Blackman, Anya, Jerome, Martin & Nugent.

If all 3 of Jerome, Martin & Nugent go then we'll bring in a loan forward such as Nakhi Wells.

8 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

After today we should go out and get Claudio Yacob in. This team needs a bast sh£@ to out tackles in, get the ball back and do some dirty work. Free agent. Few weeks to get him up to speed. Decent on the ball too. Crying out for some grit in there. 

Not a bad shout 

Tim Ream would be good loan deal for us, didn’t make the bench yesterday for Fulham, don’t know if that’s injury or just because he’s not as good as the new boys they have brought in. Solid defensively and great on the ball. 

21 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

After today we should go out and get Claudio Yacob in. This team needs a bast sh£@ to out tackles in, get the ball back and do some dirty work. Free agent. Few weeks to get him up to speed. Decent on the ball too. Crying out for some grit in there. 

Great shout mate , been telling people today we need some grit in midfield , somone to get their foot in , win the ball and give it to the attacking players , Yacob fits the bill

Archived