18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

That guys is definitely on the wind up. Not very well either. Completely contradictory. Starts off as friend. Moves to saying sister in law. Also states that they want a Portuguese contract translating. The contract would be with dcfc therefore would be in English. 

Nothing to see here. 

However there are still going to be a couple in today. Sure of it. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y4YYA registration spotted in Derby and people have immediately jumped to the conclusion that its Yaya Toure ?

I love deadline day.

1 minute ago, Topram said:

Apparently on Stokes Forum there ITK who’s got everything this summer said late move for a Derby midfielder, most think it’s lawrence I hope it’s johnson 

Don't think the'yve got much hope of landing Lawrence unless they pay WAY over the odds - more likely to be one of our central midfielders. Johnson, Huddlestone probably the most likely.

4 minutes ago, Topram said:

Apparently on Stokes Forum there ITK who’s got everything this summer said late move for a Derby midfielder, most think it’s lawrence I hope it’s johnson 

My guess would be Huddlestone.  Certainly won't be Butterfield ?

59 minutes ago, Topram said:

He has got their player movements correct but he is saying it was a midfielder who played against Reading and if true 

Bryson ledley johnson-Lawrence ( if he is a midfielder)

bryson - well he wouldn’t play for Rowett end of story 

ledley - a success last season but yes sell 

Johnson - anyone prepared to sign a last season contracted player has to be sold altough Johnson may have a bit part role to play 

Lawrence- as its stoke £12 million is the start of the conversation 

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He has got their player movements correct but he is saying it was a midfielder who played against Reading and if true 

Bryson ledley johnson-Lawrence ( if he is a midfielder)

bryson - well he wouldn’t play for Rowett end of story 

ledley - a success last season but yes sell 

Johnson - anyone prepared to sign a last season contracted player has to be sold altough Johnson may have a bit part role to play 

Lawrence- as its stoke £12 million is the start of the conversation 

Ah, interesting. Well in that case I'd say those midfielders in order of liklihood to move are:

Johnson
Ledley
Lawrence
Bryson

I think its very unlikely they'd meet our asking price for Lawrence, but if they're just making a bid for the sake of it and not actually expecting a deal to get done Lawrence becomes the most likely.

19 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Ah, interesting. Well in that case I'd say those midfielders in order of liklihood to move are:

Johnson
Ledley
Lawrence
Bryson

I think its very unlikely they'd meet our asking price for Lawrence, but if they're just making a bid for the sake of it and not actually expecting a deal to get done Lawrence becomes the most likely.

I would reckon on it being ledley or Johnson if it is at all true

Archived