18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danny Ings being released by Liverpool to search for first team football. Downsides are big wages he’s been on will mean he will be looking for not a big drop off, injury record is bad and yet to prove full fitness and likely Prem interest...however, he has proven himself to be good at Champ level and may want to a challenge/to play under Frank

1 minute ago, r4derby said:

Danny Ings being released by Liverpool to search for first team football. Downsides are big wages he’s been on will mean he will be looking for not a big drop off, injury record is bad and yet to prove full fitness and likely Prem interest...however, he has proven himself to be good at Champ level and may want to a challenge/to play under Frank

I should imagine you don’t work in sales?!?

2 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

I should imagine you don’t work in sales?!?

Ha nope. Just getting them in there before someone else comes on boo-hooing the suggestion. Saw it and thought “he used to be good, and probably still is when his body is fit and healthy” 

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

A lot of people on Twitter saying Jordan Smith from Forest could be signing, a 23 year old keeper.

Here's the source to that rumour. "CrazyColback" certainly sounds like a reliable account...

If you're ever dubious as to whether or not a post like that is serious, just recognise that new signings never go to Pride Park. It's Moor Farm, always.

1 minute ago, jimbobram said:

Scott Carson was spotted outside PP

Is there evidence of that? Or was it just posted by someone when the rumor of his signing was circulating? 

Fair enough, if they do go to PP but I don't understand why they would. 

Archived