18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Transfermarkt isn't an English site bud, though there is a .co.uk version which doubtless uses GBP figures.

I blame Brexit.

Funny thing is, £3m was actually the price I heard...

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Funny thing is, £3m was actually the price I heard...

You've heard a lot lately. Come on, spill the beans. Who are we signing? How much for? What wages are they on? Where will they be living? What pets do they have? And what are their pet's names?

37 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

You've heard a lot lately. Come on, spill the beans. Who are we signing? How much for? What wages are they on? Where will they be living? What pets do they have? And what are their pet's names?

This only came from a Forest supporting friend of mine. No ITK stuff here at all really. Just told me that we were in for him at around that price, and that Forest will sell due to being conscious of FFP. I'm inclined to believe it, seeing as it was reported that Rowett tried to get him in January.

Like most people on the forum who get genuine ITK bits of information, I'm almost always inclined not to share stuff. Much due to putting sources at risk and the inevitable backlash you get from claiming anything ?

2 minutes ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

Derby need to sell Vydra to fund a 8 million pound move for bobby Reid - Alan Nixon says in totdays paper. 

Jesus christ. Cannot see that happening. 

Who was the other one just out of interest? Sure he said they would be 2 names in the paper. 

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Jesus christ. Cannot see that happening. 

Who was the other one just out of interest? Sure he said they would be 2 names in the paper. 

I can’t see it happening either. 

I didnt see any any other names linked to us to be honest, may have missed it though. 

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Forest apparently in for Sam Byram on loan. Would have been a good shout for LB ahead of Foz

My recollection is that he only has one foot and that's his right. Don't remember him ever swapping flanks for Leeds.

Besides I don't think Forest are in for him, as such, I think it's already been agreed.

Forest are signing some cracking talent. Made a threat months ago about a  DCFC/Mendes link. Our loss if going to be Forests gain in the long run.

Bamford now being linked. Here we are with Jerome and Nugent once Vydra departs.

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

My recollection is that he only has one foot and that's his right. Don't remember him ever swapping flanks for Leeds.

Besides I don't think Forest are in for him, as such, I think it's already been agreed.

In that case, he aint better than Wisdom. Your memory is better than mine!

Archived