Jamie Carragher

MuespachRam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, David said:

Ok, so say he resigns, would it be ok for him to then join BT Sport, BBC or any other station as a pundit?

Or is this career over, down the job centre in the morning looking for a job packing fish in a factory?

would that be a spat of fish...lol

33 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

If you spit at someone deliberately it is assault.

Should people lose their jobs if they assault people? How can the target defend themselves, what emotional and physical impact could happen, what if the saliva was riddled with pox?

Hope everyone got screened for that when they got back from the city ground.

If this spitting is being classed as assault, which I believe it is under the letter of the law, Sky would appear hypocritical for not sacking Carragher when they sacked Peter Beagrie for assault albeit I think Beagrie clouted his ex.

Sky of course may argue Carragher has not been charged and found guilty in a court of law like Beagrie, but being as the unsavoury incident of Carraghers is all over the Internet there is no doubt he is guilty of assault.

It’ll be interesting to see how this pans out. 

Sould be arrested.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/offences/assault-gbh-abh/

The offence of common assault under section 39 CJA is committed when someone assaults another person or commits a battery.

A battery is the application of unlawful force, for instance, a push or slap, or spitting at someone.

An assault is when someone makes another person fear the use of immediate force against them. This could be a raised fist, or running a finger across a throat. Physical contact is not necessary for common assault to take place.

7 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Sould be arrested.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/offences/assault-gbh-abh/

The offence of common assault under section 39 CJA is committed when someone assaults another person or commits a battery.

A battery is the application of unlawful force, for instance, a push or slap, or spitting at someone.

An assault is when someone makes another person fear the use of immediate force against them. This could be a raised fist, or running a finger across a throat. Physical contact is not necessary for common assault to take place.

Should at least be invited in for questioning by the local constabulary. I guess that's if anyone has made a complaint though which at this stage I don't think they have. 

I hope the father gets consequences for using his phone whilst driving too.

Can’t believe he bite like that, we’ve all lost it before and I guess this is the social media world we all live in.

Shocking behaviour, didn’t he get envolved in some fan interaction while playing Luton in the FA cup years ago?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2288386/Fans-put-Jamie-Carragher-in-the-clear.html

Sith Happens
8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I hope the father gets consequences for using his phone whilst driving too.

Can’t believe he bite like that, we’ve all lost it before and I guess this is the social media world we all live in.

Shocking behaviour, didn’t he get envolved in some fan interaction while playing Luton in the FA cup years ago?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2288386/Fans-put-Jamie-Carragher-in-the-clear.html

Bet he's took a gamble any fine he gets will be more than covered by what the mirror have paid him.

Like I said earlier no one comes out of this well, Carragher for spitting,  the dad for being a moron, and the daughter as she discovers her dad is a ******.

Feel sorry for the girl though.

Sad day for all of them.

Incredible that he lost his rag after a bit of 2-1 bantz. Surely he could have just had a little chuckle or given them some friendly bantz back like "we'll get you back next season", "remember when you used to win things", "i'm loads richer than you are you manc c...", "have a nice drive back to surrey" etc etc.

Whar an absolute freak deciding to spit at them.

2 hours ago, Andicis said:

Suspension and a fine should be fine. Shouldn't be sacked for it, whilst his reaction was ill judged he was goaded into it by the father, who behaved poorly too. Anymore mistakes and he should be gone.

That’s the funniest thing about it he wasn’t goaded into anything, it was pathetic, the provocation wasn’t high at all. 

7 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

That’s the funniest thing about it he wasn’t goaded into anything, it was pathetic, the provocation wasn’t high at all. 

Can you imagine if most football fans who went to matches had as short a fuse as he did during the incident? 

"Who are ya? Who are ya?"

*A riot ensues* 

Archived