Jamie Carragher

MuespachRam

13 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

You mean you have switches and buttons for yours?! When did that happen?

Still don’t know what half of them do though. Have you seen the size of those instruction manuals. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43387013

Carragher is not being charged by the police. The driver involved is being sent on a 'driving improvement course'.

Seems like the Police have wimped out on this. At very least the driver should be getting a considerable fine and points on his licence. If they saw someone talking on a mobile they would so why not him when hes not even looking at the road?

The driver says he wishes he hadn't done it and has received death threats.

I don't condone death threats or any attacks, but it doesn't surprise me with the number of idiots about.

Still not sure who I think is the biggest clown out the two of them...not much in it.

4 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Good cop out by Sky, I haven't read anywhere that Carragher will be suspended without pay, am assuming Sky's gambit is that they wait until the summer until all the furore has died down to quietly slip Carragher back into their programmes.

Of course they will, it’s all just more publicity for them...their biggest audience of next season will be the first game he is back on for.

Sith Happens
11 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Good cop out by Sky, I haven't read anywhere that Carragher will be suspended without pay, am assuming Sky's gambit is that they wait until the summer until all the furore has died down to quietly slip Carragher back into their programmes.

He has been suspended without pay.

To be fair I think Sky have got it about right - take him out of the limelight for a few months let everything die down and reintroduce in slowly next season.  I don't think anyone will complain he's got off lightly or been treated to harshly.

Will be funny to watch him squirm when someone inevitably spits on someone in a football match he's commenting on or analysing :p

Archived